The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PVP Rewards of the Worthy - random drops?

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
Hello,

Lately from Rewards of the Worthy I have been getting Rallying Cry, Hew and Sunder and Mara's Balm - over and over.
I bind all the items but still get duplicates. I rarely get Plaguebreak and have zero of Curse Eater, Beckoning Steel, Battalion Defender, Fasalla's...
Why don't those come up? Is it a random drop? I also thought I could not get dupes if I already had them bound

Tankz,

Z
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Plaguebreak and Dark Convergence no longer drop in RotW. They are sold at a vendor near the main gate. But the traits are now randomized. Good way to make gold if you get lucky with divines and/or impen. Sharpened for weapons. For the future, it is also possible for Rallying Cry and Mara's to be sold at a vendor, too. So you might stock up on some sellable pieces just in case.

Curse Eater is sold at Cropsford. Light pvp armor is at Crops. Medium is at Bruma. Heavy is at Vlast. Traits are randomized. And there seems to be a higher than average epic jewelry drops. Good for deconing and selling mats. There are more pvp sets sold in Imperial City as well.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zama666 wrote: »
    Hello,

Lately from Rewards of the Worthy I have been getting Rallying Cry, Hew and Sunder and Mara's Balm - over and over.
    I bind all the items but still get duplicates. I rarely get Plaguebreak and have zero of Curse Eater, Beckoning Steel, Battalion Defender, Fasalla's...
    Why don't those come up? Is it a random drop? I also thought I could not get dupes if I already had them bound

Tankz,

Z

Drops from coffers/chests/random mobs are NOT curated.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when they add new items to rewards of the worthy, they rotate out the old items

you can still find the items on guild stores, or you can buy the boxes from the alliance base, or the towns, depending on which set you are looking for
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014