The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Hidden Cooldown for Claw-Dance Acolyte armor style page?

Ingenon
Ingenon
✭✭✭✭✭
Yesterday I did Northern Elsweyr and Southern Elsweyr daily WB and delve quests on several alts until I got a Claw-Dance Acolyte page drop. And then stopped because I thought there might be a hidden cooldown (20 hours, or something different). Has anyone gotten two Claw-Dance Acolyte pages on one account yet? Is there a hidden cooldown?

Best Answer

• Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm rather certain there is a cooldown because there's a cooldown on every style page that drops like this. I don't recall the exact number though. I just try and do it once per day (after sleeping, not 11pm 12 am).
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    Answer ✓
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Second day of event, started doing Northern Elsweyr and Southern Elsweyr daily WB and delve quests on several alts at 20 plus hours after I got a Claw-Dance Acolyte page drop yesterday. Got a second page drop after doing the dailies on several alts, but it looked like about 24 hours since the last one dropped. What is anyone else seeing? I expect ZOS is doing a hidden cooldown on the page drop, but I'm not sure how long it is.
  • tomfant
    tomfant
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure it either has a cooldown or drops once per day per account. If you continue opening event coffers after the first drop of the day you'll occasionally get style pages from previous years instead of the Acolyte style.