The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why am i not getting credit for kills?

flguy147ub17_ESO
flguy147ub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey guys, just returned after a 3 year break. So i went to Cyrodiil for first time trying to do the endeavor for 15 kills. I am not getting credit for anything. Play a Sorc so i even see my execute pop with the kill. Did some small fights too where i got kills and still nothing in the Endeavor giving me credit. Why is that?
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    always the question. I finish 2 kill 20s but am only at 10/40 on kill 40. Whats up with that?
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    blktauna wrote: »
    always the question. I finish 2 kill 20s but am only at 10/40 on kill 40. Whats up with that?

So its not just me. I didnt know if it was bugged or what. I will say i know what people are saying about the tank meta now lol.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i usually dont have a problem with this, i frequently run solo and all i usually do is dmg things without killing blows to get credit, and sometimes its not even a lot of dmg (like throwing caltrops into 2 enemy zergs fighting and ill start getting kill credit lol)

this is all running solo too, so not even part of a group
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014