Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When will the arcanist skill lines be released in detail?

Nyseto
Nyseto
✭✭✭
I wasn’t here for the previous added classes so I don’t know how when ZOS would release the skill line notes but I’m dying to know for theorycrafting purposes.
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nyseto wrote: »
    I wasn’t here for the previous added classes so I don’t know how when ZOS would release the skill line notes but I’m dying to know for theorycrafting purposes.

There's only this bit so far:
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/63493
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • witchdoctor
    witchdoctor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When U38 PTS drops. Roughly ... 6 weeks or so prior to 5 June.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think for the Necromancer (the last class they added to the game) we got the skill lines end of March and then the PTS in April. I could be wrong though as it’s almost 4 years already.

The latest you’ll get them - as said above - with the PTS which usually starts 4 or more weeks before the content gets released. Necrom will release on June 5, so PTS can be expected mid April.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    The current plan is to get through the Scribes of Fate DLC first, then we'll start getting into more details about all the Chapter features including the Arcanist. We know you're all excited to learn more! :smiley:
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • MinuitPro
    MinuitPro
    ✭✭✭✭
    The answer is April 21st. ESO Live Friday before PTS update with the Chapter and after Anniversary Jubilee has cooled down. B):p
  • Ragnarok0130
    Ragnarok0130
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I suspect we'll have a solid idea of the skill lines once it hits the PTS.