The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Soul Magic Ultimate didn't unlock

Jimboo84
Jimboo84
✭✭✭
My Main Quest is finished and no longer listed in my Journal but my Soul Magic Ultimate skill doesn't get unlocked.
It says "Unlocked at Soul Magic Rank 6"
I don't have this problem on my other characters

Anyone any idea?
Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the quest killing molag bal is the "6th" harborage quest to fully unlock that line

to get to that quest you have to do the zone story quests in coldharbour (which is usually most of the zone)

back in the old days before one tamriel, you were given 1 harborage quest per "zone" of your main faction before you went to coldharbour and then finishing with molag bal

now you can breeze through all 5 harborage quests in like an hour and half, but then need a while to get through coldharbour and kill molag bal to actually finish unlocking the soul magic line
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014