Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Lower Magicka/Stamina cost on NB skills

Selodaoc
Selodaoc
✭✭✭
Nightblade is way to resourcehungry.

3-4 skills and your out of Magicka
3-4 skills and your out of Stamina

Normal attacks of nightblade is laughable.

Only way to use a bit more skills is by gimping your dmg and use siphoning strikes.

The damage of most class skills are garbage compared to other classes.
We have one skill that burst alot from stealth, then our DPS drops like a stone.

Bring up base dmg on all NB class skills, lower the cost of using them by alot, up to 50%, make the more usefull, and frankly more fun to use.
  • Drekor
    Drekor
    ✭✭
    This is the same for any class, unless you build yourself and use rotations meant to sustain magicka you are going to run dry quickly.

At the end of the day you can use siphoning strikes and have significantly higher sustained DPS or you can not use it and have good burst but horribly sustained.

And no the damage of class abilities are not garbage. I've seen both Templars and DK exceeding 1k DPS in fights lasting longer than a minute and they rely almost exclusively on class skills.
  • The_Emproer
    The_Emproer
    ✭✭
    uhh.. use siphoning strikes. it absolutely does NOT reduce your DPS, it increases it by virtue of granting you unlimited resources. what it DOES do is reduce your burst, which matters more in PvP. Seriously. I've tested it again and again, and in PvE i always do more DPS with siphoning strikes toggled on thanks to the sheer amount of magicka/stamina it grants us. this ability gives NB's an enormous lead in sustained DPS.
  • Fatalyis
    Fatalyis
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, you want to up the damage AND lower the cost?! You're silly!