Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread, "Get Special In-Game Collectibles With Prime Gaming"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
s19lk6cf4ku0.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Get Special In-Game Collectibles With Prime Gaming"

"Get your hands on the Dragon Slayer Bundle #1 by linking your ESO and Amazon accounts!"
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on April 6, 2023 1:58PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • acastanza_ESO
    acastanza_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Global Reveal event with a theme we're actually getting hyped for
    Dragon Rheum collecting I mean, Elsweyr event, for some fun group dragon slaying
    A free armor set (and markings) that actually looks pretty cool!

NGL, pretty good week ahead!
    Edited by acastanza_ESO on January 24, 2023 6:34PM
  • ghost_bg_ESO
    ghost_bg_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    nice, i was missing that dragon tatoo to make my currently main on xbox same as one of my pc toons :smiley:

Edit: it was for xbox announcement
    hmmm Bundle #1
    Edited by ghost_bg_ESO on January 24, 2023 6:38PM
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the tattoos (I think I got them before some time back)

but the armor is not in my collections.

EDIT: Solved. I have the armor now.

I had to relink to Amazon. Apparently it unlinks when you change your Amazon Prime password.
    Edited by Pixiepumpkin on January 24, 2023 6:55PM
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
  • DeathStalker
    DeathStalker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had a weird bug since claiming this. When I was on Prime gaming I wanted to double-check I had everything linked correctly. So I clicked the link accounts button instead of the claim button. My accounts were already linked as I thought, but strangely when I went back to hit the claim button it showed I had already claimed it. I logged into the game and it was there in the game with no problem. Now, every time I go to the ESO website and click on ACCOUNT it takes me to the account linking page instead of the account Summary page. If I click the link for the account summary it reloads the account linking page. The only way to see my account details ( days of sub left for an example ) is to sign out and sign back in and sometimes I have to do that 2 or 3 times. I've tried clearing my browser cache and history but the problem persists.
    Edited by DeathStalker on January 26, 2023 12:46AM
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have the same problem as DeathStalker. :o
    Edited by Red_Feather on January 25, 2023 12:21AM
  • TheDarkRuler
    TheDarkRuler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a really poor choice to give away stuff for free that was already in the game and that others - such as me - paid crowns for. At least make a unique variation for prime giveaway like this. Or will i get my crowns back once i obtain the package? @ZOS_Kevin ?
  • Goodrods
    Goodrods
    ✭✭✭
    It is a really poor choice to give away stuff for free that was already in the game and that others - such as me - paid crowns for. At least make a unique variation for prime giveaway like this. Or will i get my crowns back once i obtain the package? @ZOS_Kevin ?

I already redeemed package and it was basically a "wasted code". No refunds of crowns, to directly address your question with fact. Would have been nice, or even let us gift the code to someone (sorry wife).
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you! I've always wanted this set, I appreciate getting to pick it up through a promo.
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • Aisaatana
    Aisaatana
    Soul Shriven
    Aah, so this is actually an outfit style? Thought it was a costume.... :/
  • StormBlade512
    StormBlade512
    ✭✭✭
    I have had a weird bug since claiming this. When I was on Prime gaming I wanted to double-check I had everything linked correctly. So I clicked the link accounts button instead of the claim button. My accounts were already linked as I thought, but strangely when I went back to hit the claim button it showed I had already claimed it. I logged into the game and it was there in the game with no problem. Now, every time I go to the ESO website and click on ACCOUNT it takes me to the account linking page instead of the account details page. If I click the link for account details it reloads the account linking page. The only way to see my account details ( days of sub left for an example ) is to sign out and sign back in and sometimes I have to do that 2 or 3 times. I've tried clearing my browser cache and history but the problem persists.

Went to link my twitch account and this happened to me as well, I could access all the other account pages but clicking account summary just takes me to the linked accounts page
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @zos_kevin
    My PSN account is linked to my Twitch account and I'm not seeing it. I did get a confirmation email saying it's been applied to my account, which I'm assuming is my PC account. I do not see it on my PSN account, which is my main ZOS account. Is PlayStation not receiving any of these promotions?
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Destai As long as your accounts are properly linked, it should show up on your PlayStation account. If you are still not seeing the items on your PS account, please submit a ticket and explain the situation. Customer Service should be able to assist.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Destai wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @zos_kevin
    My PSN account is linked to my Twitch account and I'm not seeing it. I did get a confirmation email saying it's been applied to my account, which I'm assuming is my PC account. I do not see it on my PSN account, which is my main ZOS account. Is PlayStation not receiving any of these promotions?

It does, double check which account is linked to prime to make sure it is your playstation account not your pc account. When I linked them it defaulted to my pc account so I had to change it to my psn account
    Soupy twist
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was going to link my Prime account until I saw that it included a free Twitch account. Do we have to make a Twitch account to link them?
    PCNA
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @SilverBride As long as you have your Amazon Prime account connected, you should be fine since prime gaming is through Amazon and not specifically tied to Twitch.
    Staff Post
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you!
    PCNA
  • Alpharos7
    Alpharos7
    ✭✭✭
    I am trying to link my accounts but keep getting an error screen when trying to access my account on the Elder Scrolls Online website?
    Edited by Alpharos7 on January 25, 2023 5:08PM
    PS5 EU (UK) 668CP - Avid Roleplayer and Elder Scrolls fan!

Kurog Gularz - Orc - Stamina Dragonknight
    Ancano Galerion - High Elf - Magicka Sorcerer
    Manabi Zenammu - Dark Elf - Magicka Dragonknight
    Warlock Necros - High Elf Vampire - Magicka Nightblade
    Rajirr Nightclaw - Khajit - Stamina Nightblade
    Drifa Deathweaver - Nord - Stamina Necromancer
    Aurodil - High Elf - Magicka Templar
    Mother Daenia - Breton - Stamina Warden
    Souless-Robot - Orc - Stamina Sorcerer
    Ursine Wildheart - Nord - Stamina Warden
    He'lea Asakale - Imperial - Stamina Templar
    Necrosa Corpse-Caller - High Elf - Magicka Necromancer
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    @Destai As long as your accounts are properly linked, it should show up on your PlayStation account. If you are still not seeing the items on your PS account, please submit a ticket and explain the situation. Customer Service should be able to assist.

Thanks, I'll log in and check again.
  • DeathStalker
    DeathStalker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SilverBride As long as you have your Amazon Prime account connected, you should be fine since prime gaming is through Amazon and not specifically tied to Twitch.

I don't suppose you could look into my problem in my post above. I've posted about it here and in the bug forum but have not gotten a response or comment from a dev and the problem persists.
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Dragon Slayer stuff not showing; yes, I am linked properly. Help? EDIT Oh, I see, you just gave away stuff that people already paid for in the past. Meh.
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • belial5221_ESO
    belial5221_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got every piece except the Ancient Dragon Hunter Jack.I even relogged,and searched each word,and nothing there.Wonder if others having same issue.
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

@ZOS_Kevin Submitting a case, will keep you posted if I run into any issues.
    Edited by Destai on January 27, 2023 4:37PM
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Destai Thanks for the heads up. If you have the ticket number, I can follow up in a few days incase you don't hear back. We should give Customer Service some time to get to the ticket first.
    Staff Post
  • DeathStalker
    DeathStalker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had a weird bug since claiming this. When I was on Prime gaming I wanted to double-check I had everything linked correctly. So I clicked the link accounts button instead of the claim button. My accounts were already linked as I thought, but strangely when I went back to hit the claim button it showed I had already claimed it. I logged into the game and it was there in the game with no problem. Now, every time I go to the ESO website and click on ACCOUNT it takes me to the account linking page instead of the account Summary page. If I click the link for the account summary it reloads the account linking page. The only way to see my account details ( days of sub left for an example ) is to sign out and sign back in and sometimes I have to do that 2 or 3 times. I've tried clearing my browser cache and history but the problem persists.

@ZOS_GinaBruno I don't suppose you could look into my problem. I'm still having it.