Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to access Account

Genadine_Holychild
I am fully able to play the game - great

When I try to to login to my web account - https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/login

I get the following The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator. followed by a long support ID.

I have flushed DNS, Cleared Cookies and tried a second browser.

Suggestions / help please

I really want to ensure my Amazon Prime is linked for the free goodies

TIA
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 26, 2023 2:56PM
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i have the same issue, support was useless. did everything you have done still getting error
  • mouton
    mouton
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed, facing the same issue when claimed the Prime Gaming reward on the first time (or connecting to my account simply)
    Working from time to time, but not for long.
    Sheep by nature and by name - Vindicte Guild's Sheep - ToxicPlayers addon author
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    @Genadine_Holychild @Alienoutlaw Could you pass along the Support ID that was included on the error page along with your UserID, please?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Genadine_Holychild
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

I can now connect to my account so whatever it was has cleared itself.

Thanks for taking the time to look though appreciate the help offered
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update! Since the OP can now access their account successfully, we will now close the thread from further comments.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.