Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread, "Only 2 More Days Until The Developer_Direct & ESO Global Reveal!"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
59e89j85ryzx.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for, "Only 2 More Days Until The Developer_Direct & ESO Global Reveal!"

"You need to wait only a few more days until the future of The Elder Scrolls Online is revealed during the Xbox & Bethesda Developer_Direct and following Global Reveal!"

2wilni8vzr22.jpg
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on January 25, 2023 4:49PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will we receive the list of upcoming events during these livestreams, @ZOS_Kevin ? Many of us are wondering when the upcoming Midyear Mayhem will be.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Balastar
    Balastar
    ✭✭✭
    Here5t8x5v18zuhd.png
    EU/PC trading guild:
    Traders of the Covenant - Grahtwood - Elden Root - To join, contact ingame @Balastar
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balastar wrote: »
    Here5t8x5v18zuhd.png

I hadn't seen this, thank you!
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hey @React, yeah we shared that on Friday on ESO Live. However, we also updated this on the forum today (just now). I wanted to make sure we had this up before responding. Here is the forum event link.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Pelanora
    Pelanora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the way its a 'global reveal' on jan 25 except for half the globe where its not on Jan 25.

Edited by Pelanora on January 25, 2023 4:11AM
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin , I was wondering if the planned account maintenance from 2000 GMT to 2130 GMT will affect the Twitch drops at all, given that they overlap ?

Normally, I'd be starting my working day during the Twitch stream, but this one I can actually watch since it's a public holiday here in Melbourne, Australia when the stream starts at 7am my time. :)
    Edited by vsrs_au on January 25, 2023 9:21AM
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    @ZOS_Kevin , I was wondering if the planned account maintenance from 2000 GMT to 2130 GMT will affect the Twitch drops at all, given that they overlap ?

Normally, I'd be starting my working day during the Twitch stream, but this one I can actually watch since it's a public holiday here in Melbourne, Australia when the stream starts at 7am my time. :)

I'm speaking from past experiences and can say that this Account System & ESO Store maintenance doesn't affect Twitch drops, only access to account.elderscrollsonline.com and account.elderscrollsonline.com/store.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maitsukas wrote: »

I'm speaking from past experiences and can say that this Account System & ESO Store maintenance doesn't affect Twitch drops, only access to account.elderscrollsonline.com and account.elderscrollsonline.com/store.
    Great! :) Thanks for the info.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Maitsukas wrote: »

Correct - the account page maintenance won't affect the Drops during the stream, but just make sure you are linked prior to maintenance starting :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Mellirus
    Mellirus
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin Any chance to have another shot at receiving this new Ritual Casting Twitch drop emote from the Global Reveal livestream, please? My wife just barely missed it by 10 minutes (she had like 5 mins progress out of 15 required) due to our unstable internet.

It'd be amazing to have the emote as a drop for some upcoming community livestreams regarding the announcement <3 In any case, thank you for all the exciting new content, we're looking forward to it!

Update: We got the emote today from the Community streams, thanks again guys! :smile:
    Edited by Mellirus on January 26, 2023 8:19PM