The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Alliance health draught

dealwithitornot
@ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_Gilliam Hello, I would like to draw your attention to Alliance health draught, once upon a time you greatly simplified the lives of pve players and made Alliance battle/spell draught analogues of the most popular pve potion, now it's time to do the same for pvp players, the most popular potion in pvp is a three-stat potion (which restores stamina mana and health and gives regenerations), at the moment Alliance health draught is almost useless and very situational potion, if you make it three-stat, thousands of pvp players will thank you, because now the price of crafted three-stat is incredibly high, which makes it very difficult to play pvp even for old players with a large amount of gold, and what about new players who cannot afford such a luxury, I think this will be a great gift for both pvp veterans and beginners and will greatly lower the threshold for entering pvp.
Screenshot_32_copy.jpg
  • Dev1Spec
    Dev1Spec
    Soul Shriven
    Bump, sounds reasonable 🐱
    Upd. This might also involve more people in pvp activities
    Upd#2. Full stack of 3-pots ~10-13 bgs and worth around 140-150k gold
    Edited by Dev1Spec on November 11, 2022 11:01AM
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A welcome alternative would be an NPC selling alchemical ingredience for AP.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • ank777
    ank777
    Yes please, Bind On Pickup 3stat potions will be good, or BOP alch resources for crafting 3stat is fine too.
  • Vladislav_Drakula
    Vladislav_Drakula
    Soul Shriven
    Good idea. Actual ap health pots are useless
  • Teddi84
    Teddi84
    Soul Shriven
    +++
  • m4dGLXY
    m4dGLXY
    Soul Shriven
    Dev1Spec wrote: »
    Bump, sounds reasonable 🐱
    Upd. This might also involve more people in pvp activities
    Upd#2. Full stack of 3-pots ~10-13 bgs and worth around 140-150k gold

NA server price

N3oyTLe.png
  • CoachPower
    CoachPower
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. This would be amazing.
    DC-EU-PC

Coach-Power - Magicka Sorcerer with mediocre DPS - PvP/PvE
    Eternal-Envy - Magicka Templar - DD
    -Sookie Northman - Magicka Nightblade - DD
    Eva the Whipmistress - Magicka Dragonknight - DD
    Having-A-Bad-Time - Magicka Templar - Healer
    Lady Mormont - Stamina Dragonknight - Tank
    Resolute

• Teddi84
    Teddi84
    Soul Shriven
    give equal opportunities to PvP and PvE players!
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hold on.... making stuff bought with ap in a pvp zone actually usable in pvp???? Crazy talk....
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Decimus
    Decimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would be a very nice change and it would make PvP feel a lot more rewarding (rather than punishing).

Currently making tri-pots is one of the biggest gold sinks in the game.
    PC/EU @ DECMVS
  • enChalune
    enChalune
    Soul Shriven
    Yep, good idea.
  • Sidewaves89
    Sidewaves89
    ✭✭✭
    Great idea. @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_GinaBruno considering that update 37 starting to include some pvp releated things like return of targeting system, maybe there is the chance for change like this?
    Edited by Sidewaves89 on February 1, 2023 8:29PM
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there some reason not to just make essence of health?

The ingredients don't look particularly expensive. Personally I don't use essence of health for my DPS spell critical works better or spell power for my healer. They both use similar-level ingredients.

PS5/NA
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For tri-stat potions you need Columbine + Bugloss / Lady's Smok + Dragon Thorn / Mountain Flower. On PC/EU, this is about 300-400 gold per potion in materials. Personally, I'm using about 50 potions in a play session of few hours of PvP. It's not the worst gold sink in the game, but options to earn gold through PvP are very limited.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing like being immune to stuns from people who can't see you to begin with lol. Invisibility and Immovability never made sense to me.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think craftable items in game should stay craftable, if pve players need something that costs AP or Telwar they need to go pvp same should be the other way around.

You can also buy flowers with telwar pretty cheap.
    Edited by XSTRONG on December 27, 2022 5:07PM
  • The_Titan_Tim
    The_Titan_Tim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This not only would help players in PvP, players that run Tanks primarily chug Tri-Pots, so this would benefit everyone, and help to encourage more players running Tanks in PvE, as they are currently extremely expensive to maintain…

Or…

They could convert these potions into a different Essence of Health, which are more in line with the whole healing aspect of them.

Restore Health,
    Lingering Heal for 13 seconds,
    Major Vitality for 12 seconds.
    Edited by The_Titan_Tim on January 14, 2023 9:15AM
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Price on Tri stat potions in traders are high because only way to get enough flowers to make sales is to farm bosses in imperial city.

• tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XSTRONG wrote: »
    Price on Tri stat potions in traders are high because only way to get enough flowers to make sales is to farm bosses in imperial city.

I rarely farm bosses in IC.

I have thousands of each of the materials (closer to 10k than 1k)

Writs are the way.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • axi
    axi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »

Writs are the way.

And how long it took You to farm that numbers? Because once during IC event I was able to farm similar numbers as Yours in 3 days of farming. Yes I got close to 10k of each flower (columbines were higher than that and corn flowers were lower) in 3 days of farming. it was during a time when there was still low lv IC and it was completly empty even during the event and on my low lv werewolf character I was able to farm over 500k tel vars per hour (almost 29k tel vars per boss which took me 1,5-2 minutes to solo kill). I got like 6M tel vars in those 3 days so as You can count I wasn't even farming that hard. Of course it's an extreme example almost impossible to recreate these days but it shows how much potential is in IC farm when it's done properly.
    Edited by axi on January 14, 2023 9:06PM
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    axi wrote: »

Writs are the way.

And how long it took You to farm that numbers? Because once during IC event I was able to farm similar numbers as Yours in 3 days of farming. Yes I got close to 10k of each flower (columbines were higher than that and corn flowers were lower) in 3 days of farming. it was during a time when there was still low lv IC and it was completly empty even during the event and on my low lv werewolf character I was able to farm over 500k tel vars per hour (almost 29k tel vars per boss which took me 1,5-2 minutes to solo kill). I got like 6M tel vars in those 3 days so as You can count I wasn't even farming that hard. Of course it's an extreme example almost impossible to recreate these days but it shows how much potential is in IC farm when it's done properly.

The post I replied to said it was the ONLY way to get those numbers.

I provided a counter-example to show there were other ways.

Not that I needed a description of how it's done in IC, I'm well aware.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Writs are the way.

Do bosses in IC for 3 days and then do daily writs for 3 days and see the diffrence :#

If you regulary selling tri pots you wont get enough from writs or farming flower nodes.

People in this thread dont want to farm the flowers themself but saying they are to expensive in traders.

Edit: In a good trader on ps5eu i can easily sell 30-40 stacks of tri pots every week, you cant get that much flowers from just writs and surveys every week.
    Edited by XSTRONG on January 16, 2023 4:52PM
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Writs are the way.

Do bosses in IC for 3 days and then do daily writs for 3 days and see the diffrence :#

If you regulary selling tri pots you wont get enough from writs or farming flower nodes.

People in this thread dont want to farm the flowers themself but saying they are to expensive in traders.

Edit: In a good trader on ps5eu i can easily sell 30-40 stacks of tri pots every week, you cant get that much flowers from just writs and surveys every week.

Nowhere in my post did I say that it was "better" or "faster" than farming in IC.

The word "only" was used to describe a way of getting thousands of materials and I was just providing a counter example.

Between my 36 max writ characters, and if I actually decided to reset the survey nodes to get the mats for tri-pots... I'd be closer than you think :wink:

You have your methods, I have mine :smile: (not to mention the sheer profit of the rest of the writs you do concurrently)
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    writs and waxed parcels keep me in pots. I generally make my own but I like the health pots just as they are. They are my emergency escapes.
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    axi wrote: »

Writs are the way.

Hold on, how are you pulling 29k telvar per boss? Most I've received is about 7k for a boss, solo. That was not in an event, but if it were, it would be only double, putting it about 14k...
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think 29k (rounding up) is the absolute max. Double tel var event, alliance owns all 6 districts, 4x multiplier. You can definitely get up to 14k without an event stacking the other 2 but everything has to line up.