The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A request to ZoS from us fishermen/women

RedRoomGaming
RedRoomGaming
✭✭✭
Like raw mats you added a refine all option, perfect, no more clicking the button 1000s of times after you’ve farmed or collected your surveys.

Fishin in the other hand is s pain staking process when you are fishing for roe and you have 1500-2000 fish.

It would make life much easier and the disappointment less knowing you’ve pressed the button 1000 times and you’ve only got 8 roe. With a *use all* button for fish it would be less disappointing knowing you can get those fish back quicker with cp and then refine them all again quickly.

If I skinned all of my 2000 fish as once and got 10-20 roe or whatever the rng gods would give me I would be happy as Larry. Pressing the button 2000 times and seeing I didn’t get as much is it a great feeling.

So my request is to have a refine all button for fish like raw mats.

Sorry if this came out like word vomit I’m tired and I skimmed a lot of fish before maintenance
PS4 Eu Server
  • Stampler - RedRoomGaming - V16
  • Mageblade - Beard Of Molag - v3
  • High Elf Sorc - Man Of Potato - V16
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i agree they should definitely add a better way to do this, i think PC can handle this sort of right now with addons, which just auto fillets them, one at a time, and can still take awhile for hundreds and hundreds of fish
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • RedRoomGaming
    RedRoomGaming
    ✭✭✭
    i agree they should definitely add a better way to do this, i think PC can handle this sort of right now with addons, which just auto fillets them, one at a time, and can still take awhile for hundreds and hundreds of fish
    I wish consoles could have the basic add ons in game. Like material finder so it shows you spawn locations, auto fillet as you say, it happened with Skyrim why not Eso.

It definitely needs a good look into
    PS4 Eu Server
  • sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my god. What if this is the long time requested feature they were mentioning in the 2023 preview?
    :D
    No but for real It's one of the reasons I DON'T fish. I'd feel more inclined to if it were easy to process my "lottery tickets" as it were.
    At least 3 of each class. PVPing Since IC.
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The fact that they added an option to refine mass quantities of crafting mats at the same time, but didn't add an option to mass filet raw fish still blows my mind. Fishing is boring enough without having to spend just as much time going back and processing all those fish one by one. I tinkered with fishing again after they added the CP for faster fishing times, but still gave up on fishing altogether because of this. It's just not how I want to spend my gaming time.
  • RedRoomGaming
    RedRoomGaming
    ✭✭✭
    CGPsaint wrote: »
    The fact that they added an option to refine mass quantities of crafting mats at the same time, but didn't add an option to mass filet raw fish still blows my mind. Fishing is boring enough without having to spend just as much time going back and processing all those fish one by one. I tinkered with fishing again after they added the CP for faster fishing times, but still gave up on fishing altogether because of this. It's just not how I want to spend my gaming time.
    Especially when you’re getting 13-16 fish per hole and sometimes 50% is bait or gunny sacks
    PS4 Eu Server