The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"Windowed fullscreen" mode not working and visual flashes

Aelthwyn
Aelthwyn
✭✭✭✭
Since this week's maintenance the windowed fullscreen mode is not working correctly on my mac computer. The top menu bar with the clock is not visible as it used to be, and I can't get the dock to come up while in cursor mode. It's essentially just fullscreen mode now. There are also intermittant white/grey/black lines that flash across the screen similar to other glitches I've only witnessed on the test server previously. Those happen both in game as well as on the login screen.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 18, 2023 2:07PM
  • Gnesnig
    Gnesnig
    ✭✭✭
    Same. And it's not a normal fullscreen, because you now can't get to the desktop by swiping left, as it's overlaying the desktop.
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very much this and I'm on windoze
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • Brano
    Brano
    Soul Shriven
    Having the same issue since last week's patch. On a 2019 iMac.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Aelthwyn

What version of Mac and model are you running ESO on?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Aelthwyn
    Aelthwyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @Aelthwyn

What version of Mac and model are you running ESO on?

I have a macbook pro from 2019 with Big Sur 11.6

I have been playing in regular windowed mode and all has been well. I haven't tried the "windowed fullscreen" option again.