The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Map of Tamriel - 2nd Era

James-Wayne
James-Wayne
✭✭✭✭✭
I just wanted to share this amazing map designed by Bengamey_974 on Reddit using Inkarnate. If you like maps then go wonder at this beauty and let him know your appreciation.
https://reddit.com/r/ElderScrolls/comments/y2t7se/2nd_era_tamriel/

I got permission to print it out for my Elder Scrolls themed gaming room so added a nice border to it and got it printed at B0 size on premium poster.... I love it!

Aussie-Elders.jpg
Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 16, 2023 4:45PM
PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
529 people have also earned this badge.
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's amazing how much of that map is now filled with places we can actually visit in game.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlueRaven wrote: »
    It's amazing how much of that map is now filled with places we can actually visit in game.
    It is, it also give an overview of areas we can not visit yet like Taneth location and the other missing cities and areas.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Vanionator
    Vanionator
    ✭✭
    Wow!! Just amazing!!
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its also interesting as it shows features like the mountain range east of Riften who is so wide its just an pretty narrow coastline on the other side.
    An version of this map with the zones border would be nice.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! You can see the Shire also! Great Map!
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post