Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Official Discussion Thread for, "Crown Store Showcase—January 2023"

• TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Just wanted to chime in on some of the feedback from some of you regarding future items. If there are items you would like to see comeback, please make sure to note that in the thread. We pass this feedback off every month to our internal teams.

Sweetwaters Cascades please. And/or Princely Dawnlight Palace. Housing with large grounds suitable for creating beautiful gardens. Large outdoor area without any buildings 👷‍♀️ 😀
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to chime in on some of the feedback from some of you regarding future items. If there are items you would like to see comeback, please make sure to note that in the thread. We pass this feedback off every month to our internal teams.

Um. Everything?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome! :smiley: I’m glad to see the New Moon crates finally make their return. In the coming year, I would hope to see Sweetwater Cascades and would love to get the Murkmire trap plant special furnishings, available for Crowns as many costumes and polymorphs have been, or a return of the Xanmeer crates.
    Edited by Araneae6537 on January 31, 2023 4:30PM
  • Rutger74
    Rutger74
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love to see Hunter's Glade back in the Crownstore :-)
  • Punitio
    Punitio
    ✭✭✭

Hello! is there any chance we can have the Nightfall Crate again? i really want the radiant apex senche, couldn't get it before!