The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BG Death Match porcentange

Escorpiao_Noturno
Escorpiao_Noturno
✭✭✭
Hi,

I played this game since BETA.

Now I hate Cyrodiil because all the Zergs.
So I decide to play Battle Grounds.

Where is the Death Match queue ??

Today I played like 20+ matches and guess how many DM I had ??? 1 , ONE.. just one

All rest were those anoying types , " Domination, chaos ball, etc"

Most people even dont care the objectives and goes play as DM.

So you guys from ESO don't want us to CHOOSE the queues ??

But add a higher percentage to matches of DM ,,, can you please do that ?? like from 10 matches,,, 6 or 7 always be DM.

It is so anoying play 20+ matches so you can get 1 good DM type.
  • kwinter
    kwinter
    ✭✭✭
    While gamemodes are suppose to be random I tend to see any give hour one game mode come up more often then any other. 1 hour it seem like only relic then next hour it’s domination. They did have a death match only weekend a couple weeks back but I guess you missed it.
    Edited by kwinter on December 27, 2022 6:33PM
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about out of every 10 they find a way to guarantee 3 deathmatches? Doesn't that make more sense?
  • kwinter
    kwinter
    ✭✭✭
    They could once a month do deathmatch only weekend (4days)
  • Escorpiao_Noturno
    Escorpiao_Noturno
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I saw DM weekend...

It was SO GOOD...

@ZOS_GinaBruno Can you please do something ?
  • Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZoS should clearly propose 2 or 3 queues:
    - Death match
    - Chaosball + Relics
    - Domination + King

There is no good reason not to get this.

The battles would be more enjoyable if all the party chose, accepted and played accordingly to the type of match.
    TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
    Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50 ;
    Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50 ;
    Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50 ;
    Antarius Scorpio - impérial chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50 ;
    Azothos Sadras - elfe noir sorcier 50 ;
    Celestras - haut-elfe sorcier 50 ;
    Diluviatar - elfe des mers sorcier 50 ;
    Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50 ;
    Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50 ;
    Jendaya al-Gilane - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Sabbathnazar Ullikummi - elfe noir chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Selvaryn Virotès - elfe noire lame noire 50 ;
    Tahajmi - khajiit sorcière 50 ;
    Telernil - haut-elfe templier 50 ;
    Zadzadak - gobelin nécromancien 50 ;
    Zandoga - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they used to have specific queues (DM, land grab, flag games) way back when BG first released

then they got rid of those for a single random only queue, they tried a split DM and random queue, but because random and DM pulled from the same pools, it was like 99% DM even if you picked random which was awful and instead of actually splitting the queues, they just went back to the single random queue

apparently the BG population is too low to support multiple split queues (and they further hemorrhaged the BG population with that "test" 3 months of DM only, no other option queue)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • CameraBeardThePirate
    CameraBeardThePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    they used to have specific queues (DM, land grab, flag games) way back when BG first released

then they got rid of those for a single random only queue, they tried a split DM and random queue, but because random and DM pulled from the same pools, it was like 99% DM even if you picked random which was awful and instead of actually splitting the queues, they just went back to the single random queue

apparently the BG population is too low to support multiple split queues (and they further hemorrhaged the BG population with that "test" 3 months of DM only, no other option queue)

The argument that BG population is too low to support queues is kind of cyclical reasoning though. There are plenty of players that I'm sure don't queue specifically because they can't choose the gamemodes they want.

Furthermore, if ZOS would actually put effort into improving BG gamemode balance, then more players would queue.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The argument that BG population is too low to support queues is kind of cyclical reasoning though. There are plenty of players that I'm sure don't queue specifically because they can't choose the gamemodes they want.

Furthermore, if ZOS would actually put effort into improving BG gamemode balance, then more players would queue.

yup, that was the reasoning that zos gave us for the queue changes lol, probably their reasoning for not investing more in the system (vicious cycling)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014