Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

You've got to be kidding me...

Counter_point
Counter_point
✭✭
The daily rewards for January are pathetic. Happy [snip] New Year I guess.

I've played this game for years and I'm so sick of how bad the reward system is and how every single worthwhile cool item in the game is shoved into the crown store because you guys know we will buy it.

[edited for profanity bypass]
Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 2, 2023 6:06PM
  • derkaiserliche
    derkaiserliche
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well its a reward for just logging in. Good rewards should be given away in dungeons/pvp/quests or grinds.
    And the 100k isnt really bad to me..
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't mind it. To me, the gold is an improvement over an ugly pet (that lizard pony *shudder*) or mount upgrades. I also like the gold tempers, though I'd love it if they could give us a chromium grain as well.
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The following months haven't had any Crown Crates or Collectibles:
    • January 2022
    • December 2021
    • September 2021
    • August 2021
    • January 2021
    • November 2020
    • January 2020
    • August 2019

I don't really understand your frustration, since it is not the first time Daily Rewards are looking like this.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest, I'm more happy about 100,000 gold than a pet that I never use anyway.
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weird problems some people have :) . I log in for myself, for personal fun, not for rewards. They could remove login rewards and spread them somewhere else, into some daily game activities, and it would also be good.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • iPlayOnlyESO
    iPlayOnlyESO
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't complain about the login rewards because they require no effort. They are just giveaways. Even if they totally cancel them, well I wouldn't like that but I can't complain.
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gold is gold but it should be increased to 300k to keep up with inflation. Prices on commodities have tripled.
    PC NA
  • derkaiserliche
    derkaiserliche
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SkaraMinoc wrote: »
    Gold is gold but it should be increased to 300k to keep up with inflation. Prices on commodities have tripled.

But then every other gold reward in the world would seem totally non sense haha.

Imagine getting 300k for logging in then doing a long quest just to get 700 gold.
  • Molydeus
    Molydeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Giving everybody even more free money just exacerbates the inflation problem.
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well its a reward for just logging in. Good rewards should be given away in dungeons/pvp/quests or grinds.
    And the 100k isnt really bad to me..

There's no denying the content of the login rewards have heavily changed since the implementation. While the game itself is not really giving people more reason to log in back then.

Look at the charts. ESO has lost a lot of popularity.
  • Alastrine
    Alastrine
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a free reward. If you don't like them don't feel obligated to take them.
    You either weren't playing or don't remember that for years we got nothing.
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I would rather give this money to the mobs, so they could leave more gold when they die.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."