The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Hall of the Lunar Champion transformed into Ayleid Ruins

LadyAzura
LadyAzura
✭✭✭
This house was originally made in late 2020 before the Varlaisveya Ayleid Ruins were released. It is inspired by The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. I wanted to make an Ayleid house because I am absolutely obsessed with them!!! This was my very first 'custom build' so it does look a little rough in some places, but I hope you guys like it. This is still one of my absolute favorite houses to share with other people and I'm excited to share it with you all!

This house is on the PC NA server, and if you want to visit it yourself, paste this into your chat box: |H1:housing:70:@LadyAzura|h|h then press enter, then click on the link in the chat. (I wish I knew an easier way to do this) You can also search @LadyAzura on Housing Hub/Essential Housing Tools if you have the addons.

https://youtu.be/0pVSZEGFAkI

78yyc8srjoy8.png

f7583zzpufeb.png

pqq68hmketce.png

@LadyAzura | PCNA | youtube.com/@Azuraaaaaaaaa
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really beautiful build — thank you for sharing it! :smiley: I love how you transformed the light feature in the center of HotLC to be a magical crystal with beams of light and the whole structure recreates the feel of an Ayleid ruin. I would love to see what you’ve done with Varlaisvea too!
  • LadyAzura
    LadyAzura
    ✭✭✭
    Really beautiful build — thank you for sharing it! :smiley: I love how you transformed the light feature in the center of HotLC to be a magical crystal with beams of light and the whole structure recreates the feel of an Ayleid ruin. I would love to see what you’ve done with Varlaisvea too!

Thank you so much! I will be getting around to doing that one in the near future, I'm actually thinking about re-doing some parts of it since it was a while ago when I completed it.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks awesome!
  • LadyAzura
    LadyAzura
    ✭✭✭
    Looks awesome!

Thank you!! <3
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is amazing, @LadyAzura ! You really captured the atmosphere that Oblivion did really well with their Ayleid ruins. They were so spooky and menacing. I love the limestone(?) rocks, they're the exact right tone. The only thing you are missing is Wisp Stalks!

I agree that that pitch darkness so signature of Oblivion's Ayleid ruins is sadly missing in ESO, and it would be awesome if there was a way, in the future, to emulate this.

Its awesome that they added Varlisvaea last... 2 years ago(!)- now I hope they also add some Ayleid structural furnishings. I have an Ayleid ruin absorbed into Coldharbour concept for my Coldharbour Surreal Estate that cannot exist until the day they do.

And yes, to weapons! Holy crap, I have so many fancy flower pots and a thousand candles but its hard to defend Tamriel with teacups and salad greeens! Weapons racks! Armour Mannequins! Archery Targets! Rune Circles, Please, ZOS!

Anyway... these sorts of lore-friendly houses are my absolute favourite. Keep up the good work!

• LadyAzura
    LadyAzura
    ✭✭✭
    This is amazing, @LadyAzura ! You really captured the atmosphere that Oblivion did really well with their Ayleid ruins. They were so spooky and menacing. I love the limestone(?) rocks, they're the exact right tone. The only thing you are missing is Wisp Stalks!

I agree that that pitch darkness so signature of Oblivion's Ayleid ruins is sadly missing in ESO, and it would be awesome if there was a way, in the future, to emulate this.

Its awesome that they added Varlisvaea last... 2 years ago(!)- now I hope they also add some Ayleid structural furnishings. I have an Ayleid ruin absorbed into Coldharbour concept for my Coldharbour Surreal Estate that cannot exist until the day they do.

And yes, to weapons! Holy crap, I have so many fancy flower pots and a thousand candles but its hard to defend Tamriel with teacups and salad greeens! Weapons racks! Armour Mannequins! Archery Targets! Rune Circles, Please, ZOS!

Anyway... these sorts of lore-friendly houses are my absolute favourite. Keep up the good work!

Thank you so much!!! And yes I do agree, we need some wisp stalks! :D

Can't wait to show off my Varlaisvea as well eventually, absolutely love that house too. Was so happy when it was released.