The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Most Perfect Win Possible

spartaxoxo
spartaxoxo
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
This was just an NPC match, so it's not a comment on balance of any deck or strategy shown. I don't think a human opponent would ever allow this lol. This is just funny.

Still though....this is the most perfect victory. So I had to share. Haha

2pgxt4iap46l.jpg
  • Lunatearz
    Lunatearz
    ✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    This was just an NPC match, so it's not a comment on balance of any deck or strategy shown. I don't think a human opponent would ever allow this lol. This is just funny.

Still though....this is the most perfect victory. So I had to share. Haha

2pgxt4iap46l.jpg

I actually won a couple of times with +40 to 0 against players in ranked matches with a last patron turn left as well like you have.. Its incredible though and it doesn't happen often. good job :)
    Edited by Lunatearz on January 8, 2023 9:25PM
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it can definitely happen in PvP matches, because I had it happen TO ME! [bursts into tears, sobbing hysterically] There was nothing I could do to prevent it, and during at least one turn I couldn't even move because I was supposed to discard 6 cards and the game wouldn't let me get away with discarding "just" all 5 of my cards.

On the other hand, I've done that sort of thing to the NPCs a few times since then. [chortles evilly and gleefully]
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    Yeah, it can definitely happen in PvP matches, because I had it happen TO ME! [bursts into tears, sobbing hysterically] There was nothing I could do to prevent it, and during at least one turn I couldn't even move because I was supposed to discard 6 cards and the game wouldn't let me get away with discarding "just" all 5 of my cards.

On the other hand, I've done that sort of thing to the NPCs a few times since then. [chortles evilly and gleefully]

Oh man, that sucks. They should definitely fix that six-card thing! This one I only made the NPC discard 5 cards, I wonder what would've happened if it had been 6? Would the game just crash??? Glad it was "only" 5.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »

Oh man, that sucks. They should definitely fix that six-card thing! This one I only made the NPC discard 5 cards, I wonder what would've happened if it had been 6? Would the game just crash??? Glad it was "only" 5.

This was several months ago, not long after ToT was first introduced, so it's possible that they've corrected it.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I love trolling NPCs with Rahjin. There are times when I drag the match out as long as possible specifically so I can delete all of their prestige and just stonewall the match. I load their deck full of Bewilderments and just make it torture for them. Why play an NPC if you're not going to mercilessly troll them?

It's a fun minigame for me to actively avoid getting Power the whole game so I can just build a lot of coin through Granny Hlaalu combos and then spend it all on the Crow for a win right away.

I thought I did that great when I went 0-40 in one turn. Managed a 0-60 once.

...but my best?
    gsngvna9i350.png
    One crow later and the game just ended 91-0 :D
  • Meji
    Meji
    I managed a "Perfect Victory" with exactly 40 - 0 plus a minus 6 cards on their turn in a ranked match.

qbwn99xnvwrl.png

I've also been on the receiving end of this, it hurts a lot lol
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meji wrote: »
    I managed a "Perfect Victory" with exactly 40 - 0 plus a minus 6 cards on their turn in a ranked match.

qbwn99xnvwrl.png

I've also been on the receiving end of this, it hurts a lot lol

Noice. And on a real player no less!
  • HalfDragoness
    HalfDragoness
    ✭✭✭
    I love trolling NPCs with Rahjin. There are times when I drag the match out as long as possible specifically so I can delete all of their prestige and just stonewall the match. I load their deck full of Bewilderments and just make it torture for them. Why play an NPC if you're not going to mercilessly troll them?

It's a fun minigame for me to actively avoid getting Power the whole game so I can just build a lot of coin through Granny Hlaalu combos and then spend it all on the Crow for a win right away.

I thought I did that great when I went 0-40 in one turn. Managed a 0-60 once.

...but my best?
    gsngvna9i350.png
    One crow later and the game just ended 91-0 :D

This is spectacular! XD