The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What I learned about leveling cards

Sweetpea704
Sweetpea704
✭✭✭✭
Okay. So a week or so ago I asked for guidance about how to level up the cards. I figured out a major point that I could not find on ANY tutorial or guide that I looked at.
I had about 5 cards left to level and only played cards with one toon. That was my issue. Level Trials of Tribute with a few characters. It doesn't take long to finish the whole tournament. I literally did it while waiting to get into Grey Host.

1. There is a purple box bonus for the first win of the day.
2. You get a purple "first win of the day" box for each character - not each account.
3. Win one match against another player and turn it in and then get your box from the tiger. You'll have 2 purple boxes.
4. Switch toons and do it again, getting a purple bonus and a daily purple box.
5. Keep going till you get a card clue or until you get tired of it. (One day, I had leveled nearly to Rubedite and then couldn't beat anyone. Sigh.)

Some folks have said that you CAN get card clues from blue boxes, but I never did - only purple boxes. Hope this helps.

• WitchyKiki
    WitchyKiki
    ✭✭✭
    Can always win 3 matches from other players and get a Golden box, this can be done either ranked or unranked. Quite worth it!
  • Sweetpea704
    Sweetpea704
    ✭✭✭✭
    WitchyKiki wrote: »
    Can always win 3 matches from other players and get a Golden box, this can be done either ranked or unranked. Quite worth it!

You must me a better player than me. I've done it, and I usually start ranked at Void Steel or Quick Silver, but there was one night that I just seemed to have terrible luck with the cards I got and it took me over 2 hours to win three hands. Winning one is a goal that won't lead to rage quitting.