Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Blessed Crucible Lorebook Missing

Azurephoenix999
Azurephoenix999
✭✭✭✭✭
I just got through that dungeon for the first time hoping to find the lorebook whilst in there.
One of my groupmates pointed it out on a small circular table in the room before the final boss.

The lorebook wasn't even there! I looked online and it's supposed to be there, but it isn't. I had to leave the dungeon to do something else, but this means I hve to fight through the entire dungeon again to get to it!

Can someone please explain to me why this might have happened?

FYI: I definitely don't already have this lorebook, so don't even suggest that.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 7, 2023 7:52PM
Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • xynode
    xynode
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just got through that dungeon for the first time hoping to find the lorebook whilst in there.
    One of my groupmates pointed it out on a small circular table in the room before the final boss.

The lorebook wasn't even there! I looked online and it's supposed to be there, but it isn't. I had to leave the dungeon to do something else, but this means I hve to fight through the entire dungeon again to get to it!

Can someone please explain to me why this might have happened?

FYI: I definitely don't already have this lorebook, so don't even suggest that.

Old post i know but i have a relevant response, you probably have found it by now but for those of you that haven't...here it is!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeZgkZcjLbg
  • Doctor_Demento
    Doctor_Demento
    ✭✭✭
    It is SUPPOSE to be there. It is NOT. Don't give a rats ass this is necro post. Just did the quest on VET solo. NOT doing it again. This is [snip]. Fix the damn thing, broke for years.

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 7, 2023 7:50PM
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It is SUPPOSE to be there. It is NOT. Don't give a rats ass this is necro post. Just did the quest on VET solo. NOT doing it again. This is [snip]. Fix the damn thing, broke for years.

I found it there last week... It doesn't spawn all the time.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 7, 2023 7:51PM
    PS5/NA
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

We have closed this topic as it was originally created in July 2015. In many cases, it's better to create a new thread on a topic that you want to discuss as opposed to bumping one that is rather old.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.