Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Requires Nascent indrik (cervines) to use

RedRoomGaming
RedRoomGaming
✭✭✭
How do I aquirr this? I just used 40 tickets to get the snow indrik, now I can use them. Do I have to buy an indrik from the store?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 7, 2023 7:31PM
PS4 Eu Server
  • Stampler - RedRoomGaming - V16
  • Mageblade - Beard Of Molag - v3
  • High Elf Sorc - Man Of Potato - V16
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You need to buy the 4 indrik feathers, each 5 tickets, but no rush as they will appear for every single ticket event.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    • CP 2000+
    • Warden Healer - Arcanist Healer - Warden Brittleden - Stamarc - Sorc Tank - Necro Tank - Templar Tank - Arcanist Tank
    • Trials: 9/12 HMs - 3/8 Tris
    • Dungeons: 30/30 HMs - 24/24 Tris
    • All Veterans completed!

View my builds!
  • M0ntie
    M0ntie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to also buy with tickets parts to make the base indrik.
  • RedRoomGaming
    RedRoomGaming
    ✭✭✭
    Soarora wrote: »
    You need to buy the 4 indrik feathers, each 5 tickets, but no rush as they will appear for every single ticket event.
    Oh so not just the 4 parts you need them all? Poop
    PS4 Eu Server
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's 4feathers( 5t each) for the base indrik, then you morph it into one of the seasonal variation with the 4 berries (10t each). Each new seasonal indrik requires a new base indrik, so basically each one requires 60 tickets. On the plus side, as Soarora said, the base indrik feathers are available every event, so you'll only have to wait a a month or two, rather than a year to finish it off.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll need to summon a new nascent indrik each time in order to convert it into one of the specific types of indrik.

And after you've acquired all of the different types of indriks, you'll need to summon a final new nascent indrik if you also want to have one of those as a mount:

4 different feathers --> combine --> summon nascent indrik
    4 different berries of a given type --> combine --> convert nascent indrik into that type of indrik (consuming nascent indrik)

4 different berries of a given type --> combine --> convert nascent indrik into that type of indrik (consuming nascent indrik)

etc., in a repeating cycle, then

4 different feathers --> combine --> summon final nascent indrik
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • RedRoomGaming
    RedRoomGaming
    ✭✭✭
    Soarora wrote: »

Ah I only got the ones for the mount i wanted it didn’t know you needed the normal mount
    PS4 Eu Server
  • opalcity
    opalcity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry, you should be able to get the tickets for the base Indrik when the next event comes around!
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    You'll need to summon a new nascent indrik each time in order to convert it into one of the specific types of indrik.

And after you've acquired all of the different types of indriks, you'll need to summon a final new nascent indrik if you also want to have one of those as a mount:

I thought this was the case as well, but when I tried to combine my new set of 4 feathers, I got an error message that I already have that collectible (even though I had "used" it for my Pure Snow Indrik). Have they changed the Nascent Indrik into a permanent collectible, instead of one that gets "consumed" for each morph?
  • carolingnight
    carolingnight
    ✭✭✭
    BretonMage wrote: »
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »

I thought this was the case as well, but when I tried to combine my new set of 4 feathers, I got an error message that I already have that collectible (even though I had "used" it for my Pure Snow Indrik). Have they changed the Nascent Indrik into a permanent collectible, instead of one that gets "consumed" for each morph?

No, I don't think it changed. I just recently combined a new set of feathers for another Nascent Indrik.
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, I don't think it changed. I just recently combined a new set of feathers for another Nascent Indrik.

Ah, thanks. It's possible I may have already converted a set of feathers before and forgotten about it. We did get quite a number of tickets this event.
    Edited by BretonMage on January 3, 2023 2:24AM
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Players Helping Players section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post