Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My best Tales of Tribute suggestion that will improve the game.

WitchyKiki
WitchyKiki
✭✭✭
Let us make gold bets. I wanna have full immersion and go into a tavern, challenge another player, add some money into a pot and take the money home when I win at cards. I live on the edge and want to know I'm one more game away not just from losing my mind, but from losing all of my hoarded wealth.
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would suggest the answer is no. I can see players trying to get enough gold to buy something from a guild store and losing everything. It does not add anything good for the game and adds a lot of trouble.

• rbfrgsp
    rbfrgsp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This might be fun to have a huddle of onlookers making bets on the outcome of a big game, if they ever added a
    spectator mode to the game.

The capacity to game the system would be too great to allow players to place the bets themselves though.

But then, an organised group could easily make it so a player handed his gold to a friend to lay a bet on a match he would then purposefully lose in exactly the way professional Sport stars definitely never do...