Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please allow us to turn off window lights

Ruj
Ruj
✭✭✭
The vampiric stained-glass window is gorgeous, but some players want to use this item to create other things. The bright red light makes it difficult.

Give us an on/off option for window lights please.
  • PDarkBHood
    PDarkBHood
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

Try turning the window around and then place it. The other side should be lightless. Not sure about the vampiric stained glass, but all my other light windows are lightless on the backside. Let us know as I have a vamp window too.
  • TeruKisuke
    TeruKisuke
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like an on/off toggle too. Except I have the opposite problem; I want my windows to stay on because I'm making a build centered around them, and I don't like how they turn on/off arbitrarily at different times of day. I was hoping the Hourglass stopping time would freeze the windows in place too but it didn't work.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PDarkBHood wrote: »
    Hello,

Try turning the window around and then place it. The other side should be lightless. Not sure about the vampiric stained glass, but all my other light windows are lightless on the backside. Let us know as I have a vamp window too.

This does work on the Vampiric Stained Glass.
    PCNA
  • Ruj
    Ruj
    ✭✭✭
    PDarkBHood wrote: »
    Hello,

I've done this on the side I want no light on, but the other side still pops out light.

I want no light on both sides.
  • Ruj
    Ruj
    ✭✭✭
    TeruKisuke wrote: »
    I would like an on/off toggle too. Except I have the opposite problem; I want my windows to stay on because I'm making a build centered around them, and I don't like how they turn on/off arbitrarily at different times of day. I was hoping the Hourglass stopping time would freeze the windows in place too but it didn't work.

I was so happy when I thought I had found a setting that turned off the lights, but alas... it was short-lived.

I've also noticed that we can't choose if our night sky has the aurora borealis or not in the Antiquarian home. Bummer :c
  • Starbridge84
    Starbridge84
    ✭✭✭
    Light cycle/on/off would work, but will unlikely get changed. Would be great though.
    If you want to see what all the craftable lights look like in ESO, use this command on PC NA.
    /script JumpToSpecificHouse("@Starbridge84", 71)