The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How many max CP people are there in ESO? [as of 12-30-2022]

moleculardrugs
moleculardrugs
✭✭✭✭
I have no idea. I’ve only seen 3-4 people with 3600 CP. I heard that it used to be a lot easier to gain CP from delves in Cyrodiil, I don’t know if that’s true or not.

I’m at 2600 and it’s felt pretty pointless to gain more CP since 2200 CPs ago 😅 but I like grinding because it’s both cathartic and relaxing. Plus I grew up playing super grindy MMOs.

It feels like for the people who reach max CP that there should be a leaderboard where it just accumulated the experience they gain (like the national debt clock tracker we have, that’s ever growing). It would be a fun way to keep engagement with those folks who’ve TOOK IT TO THE MAX! (Sorry caps for dramatic affect.)

(Will make a post about meaningless grindy leaderboards soon, because of how cathartic and relaxing it can be!)
  • Treeshka
    Treeshka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have seen at least ten people. Three of them in my friend list in game.
  • Molydeus
    Molydeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen maybe 4 or 5 people, but that's randomly out in the world, and I don't mouse over everyone I see.
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder in what way gaining champion points is related with crafting.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »

Doing master writs earns a lot of XP.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• SgtWinnie
    SgtWinnie
    ✭✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »

Doing master writs earns a lot of XP.

LOL it does, but so does playing for 8 years too I guess. Working on my 3rd 3600 cp acct now. Certainly hasn't gotten any easier
    Lately I've seen a few more around.