The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Psijic order

derkaiserliche
derkaiserliche
✭✭✭✭
Hello guys,

i often stumble upon guides where the creator suggest to get all passives from the psyjic order, even if they doesnt use any skill from the tree.
This doesnt make sense to me, since all the passives (except for the first non combat one) are related to a skill from skilltree.

Is there some information I dont see?

Best Answers

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you aren't using the skills, you don't need the other passives in the short term.

However, looking at the long term, the Imbue Weapon and Accelerate skill variants make periodic appearances in recommended/meta builds, so it's not a bad idea to pick up the passives for when the meta shifts in their favor again.
    Answer ✓
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Agree with @VaranisArano. Those two skills seem to ride a wave of use in PVE for damage dealers. 0ndo/Temporal Guard is a pretty useful skill for healers, too. But you are correct, if you are not using any psijic skills, then there is no need to spend skill points on psijic passives
    Answer ✓
  • derkaiserliche
    derkaiserliche
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks my brothers from other mothers
    Answer ✓