The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Old provision materials

Orama
Orama
✭✭
Greetings travelers,

I have been searching the internet for an answer but couldnt find any. I recenlty restarted the game after a very long time and i found out that most of my provisioning materials are no longer usable (example old canis root, old corm mash etc). I tried to price check them and they arent event listed. Are they of any value to anyone, i mean they are very rare or very useless?
Thank you for your time
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are now just collectors items. Some people might pay some gold for them, just for nostalgia sake, but that market is small.

Welcome back!
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well of course they get stale! I’m surprised you couldn’t harvest mushrooms from them.
  • Haenk
    Haenk
    ✭✭✭✭
    They usually sell for tens of thousands of gold, I listed a couple for 50k and they sold pretty much immediatly.
    Good thing I have a couple hundred more.
    PCEU
    Now, if only somebody would buy my Lira ;)