Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

'Storm-Weathered Drafting Top' lead in Galen

Eliahnus
Eliahnus
✭✭✭✭
This lead is for a part of the 'Shipbuilder's Drafting Table' antiquity; somebody knows where it drops ?
I've got the other two parts and would really like to complete this one. There is still no info about this lead on the internet.
  • Neriala
    Neriala
    ✭✭✭
    same here, would also like to complete..i searched so intensive...rumours say its not yet in game or obviously bugged :-(
    Life is like a river. Wisdom is knowing when to paddle and when to float. There's a time to grab your paddle and forge your way ahead in life and there's a time to just chill, relax and just go with the flow.

• Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    at least 1 lead for the stormweavers cavort is confirmed to be bugged right now, so its possible this one is as well

im sure theres people still actively looking, and worse case can see next week after the patch
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • Kazren
    Kazren
    ✭✭✭
    I got the Tool Grooved Wooden Tray doing Wayrest Sewers 2.
  • HelloTeka
    HelloTeka
    im lookin for the Drafting Top lead all the week and nothing. Probably bugged :neutral:
  • HelloTeka
    HelloTeka
    Edited by HelloTeka on November 9, 2022 1:20PM
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    confirmed to be bugged until next update

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7749700/#Comment_7749700

same with the true way clay dials lead
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • Aisaatana
    Aisaatana
    Soul Shriven
    Both bugs cre claimed to be resolved now)
  • Neriala
    Neriala
    ✭✭✭
    any news? someone found the lead? or is it still bugged???

i want to complete this crafting station finally :-(
    Life is like a river. Wisdom is knowing when to paddle and when to float. There's a time to grab your paddle and forge your way ahead in life and there's a time to just chill, relax and just go with the flow.

• redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghost Haven Bay group boss in High Isle has the woodworking table lead. The cost at the achievement vendor is 150k once you have the codex complete.
  • Neriala
    Neriala
    ✭✭✭
    ah and i was yesterday there but only tried one time, got no loot...so i was thinking in the right direction...thanks for the info

• jrfk2
    jrfk2
    ✭✭✭
    FWIW 3 of us ran Ghost Haven (non vet) today and no lead drop .
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jrfk2 wrote: »
    FWIW 3 of us ran Ghost Haven (non vet) today and no lead drop .

Non-Vet?

Ghost Haven Bay is a public dungeon. There is no vet mode...
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I managed to snag the Ghost Haven Bay lead within 4-5 boss kills. Now if I could just get the lead to drop from Wayrest Sewers II. Been running since the DLC launched and ran another 5 times today. Still no lead.
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • KudnaBeefhooked
    KudnaBeefhooked
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS need their bloody heads read. Who thought that standing around for hours killing the same mob over and over was fun? Killed it 10 times so far over the past few days and nothing. No wonder people are leaving the game in droves with stupid content like this. If it were interesting or associated with a puzzle, but no ZOS resorts to the mindless RNG crap over and over.
  • Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS need their bloody heads read. Who thought that standing around for hours killing the same mob over and over was fun? Killed it 10 times so far over the past few days and nothing. No wonder people are leaving the game in droves with stupid content like this. If it were interesting or associated with a puzzle, but no ZOS resorts to the mindless RNG crap over and over.

Unfortunately, that's how games generally work. RNG gods are here to stay.

It keeps people in the game who want to work for it and look for it. Don't like it, you don't have to do it, it's that simple.
    Lady Kat, from the Cheshire Cats.Interested in HEAVY RP? IC at -all- times? https://thecheshirecatseso.proboards.com/#CheshireCats_RPnow
  • KudnaBeefhooked
    KudnaBeefhooked
    ✭✭✭
    Precisely why I am unsubbing. I've played the game since beta. I play the game for enjoyment not to string out my reward for as long as possible. In my humble opinion ZOS needs a complete revamp of the game.
    Games such as FFXIV are killing it hands down due to a years long commitment to fabulous story and good content . Not the year by year make it up as we go along rubbish that ZOS deals out. The base story arc for ESO was bloody good and it has never again reached that point.
    Rant over.