Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for, "Crown Store Showcase—January 2023"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
fcz57vmb0tda.jpg
Official Discussion Thread for Article, "Crown Store Showcase—January 2023"

"Kick off this year in Tamriel with these new and returning styles, furnishings, mounts, pets, and more all coming to the in-game Crown Store January 2023!"
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on January 3, 2023 3:04PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Bleakrock Snowdog looks interesting to me since it's like a big ol' Husky. I'm happy to see that the New Moon Crates are coming for all of the people who've been wanting them!

As for requests, I'd love to see the Wild Hunt and the Dragonscale crates return. To a lesser extent, also the Frost Atronach crates. And usual, I am requesting that hair dyeing is added in game!
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This month is looking pretty solid to me, but I'm heavily biased.

By bringing back both the Hearthfire Kagouti, you have offered me a chance to complete the reserves Kagouti mount collection. Furthermore, I see that the New Moon Guar Calf will also be available, allowing me to check another one off that list as well.

The Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve thanks you for this opportunity to expand our ever-growing menagerie. We inch closer and closer to a complete catalogue with every passing month.

As for as returning items or items I'd like to see, the usual list remains--though admittedly it is much smaller than last time. As always our complete collection status can be found in either of our brochures.
    -Unacquired Kagouti-

1. Hearthfire Kagouti (Will be returning this month!)

-Unacquired Pony Guar/Guar Calves-

1. Pony Guar
    2. Striated Pony Guar
    3. Frostbane Pony Guar
    4. New Moon Guar Calf (Will be returning this month!)

-Unacquired Bantam Guar-

1. Atmoran Bantam Guar
    2. Eerie Violet Bantam Guar
    3. Hot Blooded Bantam Guar

-Kagouti Hatchlings/Calves-

1. Frost Atronach Kagouti Calf

-Things I'd Like To See Created-

1. Alit mounts and pets
    2. More cliff striders pets, and maybe some Hackwings too
    3. Cliff racers pets
    4. Wammassu mounts
    5. Esqoo of Dhalmora Housequest (and houseguests as separate furnishing slots!)
    6. A hugable guar houseguest/furnishing
    7. A pack guar pet
    8. Wormouth pet
    9. More scuttlers. We only have that one from game launch.
    10. That bloodroot guar from Bloodroot Forge as a mount

Thank you for your time, and I'll bother you again next month.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice, see some things I've missed out on that I may want to pick up like brassy assassin.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a bit disappointed that we're going another year without finishing some of our collections.

We've got the artifact weapon styles (and banners) for 15 of the 17 Daedric Princes now, and those release over the respective Prince's summoning day. The only two we're missing are Meridia (13 Jan) and Sanguine (16 Feb). Anyone who knows the lore knows what weapon styles they'd bring, but the fact that Meridia's artifact isn't in this month's showcase means we have at least another year to wait until we can finally complete that set.
    ...I do see we get a bunch of Meridian-themed stuff for her day, but not the weapon style.

I am excited to see the Y'ffre's Will style release. I can't wait until Archdruid Devyric's arms pack is going to come out. I love that dungeon. Also really excited to see the other Arms packs we haven't gotten yet, since those are always of really good quality and I'm really excited to see how they look (if the Stone Husk 1H weapon ends up becoming something like a lightsaber that's bladeless when sheathed... that would be incredible)

And I love seeing Personalities come around. I'd love if the art team as a few more of them in planning.
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think at this point I have more Kahjiiti house guests that I can fit into any one house.

How about a high elf? Maybe a female nord? Or a bosmer? An argonian that’s not a cook?
  • alternatelder
    alternatelder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) Why waste the statuettes on minor characters? Where are the rest of the Divines and Daedric Princes?

2) Why is Drowned Mariner motif still not being released?
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CASKA!!!!!!
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlueRaven wrote: »
    I think at this point I have more Kahjiiti house guests that I can fit into any one house.

I mean you can always use a second saltrice plantation.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    THANK YOU for

2gxkt6eipumn.png
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CASKA!!!!!!

SAME! :smile:

• Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlueRaven wrote: »

How about a high elf? Maybe a female nord? Or a bosmer? An argonian that’s not a cook?

While I do love Khajiiti houseguests, assistants, and companions, you do have a point, and to my knowledge, there isn’t a single Altmer in ANY category, which is kind of crazy since we even have houseguests and assistants that would be found nowhere else in Tamriel! (Not complaining about those but only emphasizing what is missing)

There is a female Nord — Keldora — and a Bosmer — two if you include the “rag picker”. But yes, we need more of all races, hopefully including more generic ones that can serve as shop keepers, waiters, and such — my Dunmeri Cornerclub needs a Dunmer bar tender!
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn. I'm going to miss the mount I want by 750 endeavors. Time to wait another 3 years. Endeavors every day for over 8 months and it's still not enough. 3 more weeks and I could have gotten it. Seriously depressing.
  • Peacatcher
    Peacatcher
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait to get the Meridian Sabre Cat, I've been waiting for that for so long!
    Ps4 EU
  • FayJolyn
    FayJolyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahhh finally some khajiiti themed things! Was hoping they would bring back baandari pedlar crates, but on the bright side now I have some more time to save up for the Baandari weapons. Those claw dancer weapons also nice tho so I will settle for these now!
    Zha'ishii - Kahjiit nightblade (main) PC-EU
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is the Rimmen Fountain-Side Loungewear costume any different from the one already released? Is it just a recolor?

Moonlight-Cove-Sojourners-Wraps-Female-Close-Front.jpg
    2gxkt6eipumn.png

Oh I see now, there's some added jewelry on the arms.
    Edited by ArchMikem on January 4, 2023 5:07AM
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Inval1d
    Inval1d
    ✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    How is the Rimmen Fountain-Side Loungewear costume any different from the one already released? Is it just a recolor?

2gxkt6eipumn.png

The skirt is slightly shorter
  • raystormusa
    Hmm... I see you are trying to tell us something...

"" The Claw-Dance Acolyte Arms Pack will be available in the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time, from January 26 to February 9, 2023, at 10am EST. During the same time period, the style pages for the accompanying armor pack can be found in Elsweyr Coffers (both Glorious and Regular.). ""

Elsweyr Coffers... perhaps from the Season of the Dragon event ?

Smiley Face :)nqf55mh9w9me.png
  • alternatelder
    alternatelder
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"" The Claw-Dance Acolyte Arms Pack will be available in the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time, from January 26 to February 9, 2023, at 10am EST. During the same time period, the style pages for the accompanying armor pack can be found in Elsweyr Coffers (both Glorious and Regular.). ""

It literally says in the Events section that that's the event coming, lol. Although I don't see why they're doing it again. We just had that event in July/August.
    Edited by alternatelder on January 4, 2023 12:25PM
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It literally says in the Events section that that's the event coming, lol. Although I don't see why they're doing it again. We just had that event in July/August.

It was in July/August of 2021.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Inval1d wrote: »
    ArchMikem wrote: »

2gxkt6eipumn.png

The skirt is slightly shorter

yeah, and there are feet wraps on the long skirt one. The new short one has ankle bracelets, no feet wraps. @ArchMikem

pSTpJr9.png
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Just wanted to chime in on some of the feedback from some of you regarding future items. If there are items you would like to see comeback, please make sure to note that in the thread. We pass this feedback off every month to our internal teams.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • alternatelder
    alternatelder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Just wanted to chime in on some of the feedback from some of you regarding future items. If there are items you would like to see comeback, please make sure to note that in the thread. We pass this feedback off every month to our internal teams.

Any info on the Drowned Mariner motif? We were thinking it'd be released with Y'ffre's Will motif. Both motifs would be dropping from the Lost Depths dlc dungeons. It would be nice if they were both available at the same time.
  • MoonlightDeity
    MoonlightDeity
    Soul Shriven
    1) Why waste the statuettes on minor characters? Where are the rest of the Divines and Daedric Princes?

I second this. Been waiting years to complete my collection of the 8 Divines and the Tribunal. Got 2 different Kynareth statuettes for some reason, but still lacking some Divines and Almalexia.

Would also like to see the Invitation to Chaos music box return sometime this spring >:)
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know they were a bit more recent then some others but I'd love to see the iron atronach and alyleid crates make a return at some point 🙂
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd like to see Ossa Accentium return to the store pls :)
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad to see two hairstyles returning even if I already have them. It would be nice to see new hairstyles as well, including the ones that are already on NPCs but not released to players.

I'd also like more character slots in order to use all these nice cosmetics. ;)
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

That is very awesome of you!

I think I have most past items from the store already that I wanted, so I enjoy seeing new things (I am unbelievably happy/excited/surprised by Caska houseguest!!).

But with that in mind, I will mention two things my best friend (doesn't have a forum account, but plays daily with me) is hoping to see return.

One is echoing the poster a few posts down about Ossa Accentium.

The other is the return of Ayelid crates so she can finally be reunited with her beloved Wickerfright Banekin on-combat pet. She was not yet playing when it was a daily login reward back in 2020. She did get it from those crates when she started playing, but the rub is she originally started ESO on her husband's PlayStation account. He had moved to PC games (and never played ESO), so all the ESO stuff on that account were hers. When he decided he wanted to play Battlefield again with PlayStation buddies, she then made her own PlayStation account and had to rebuild everything - leveling up, remaking her characters, repurchasing her Crown Store items, etc. Because support said they could not transfer her ESO stuff from his account to hers (even though same platform/server), which she understood but kinda stunk. She is now back to everything she'd had on his account save for that banekin and she misses it terribly. Once she can get it, she'll feel whole again. I honestly couldn't care less about the thing and wish I could gift her mine that I have from the daily reward login.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • Pelanora
    Pelanora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Bleakrock Snowdog looks interesting to me since it's like a big ol' Husky.

Yes but why would anyone expect to get on its back and ride it?? Why isn't it a pet??
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love this outfit in the store

W54ccQO.png
  • TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Just wanted to chime in on some of the feedback from some of you regarding future items. If there are items you would like to see comeback, please make sure to note that in the thread. We pass this feedback off every month to our internal teams.ZOS_Kevin wrote:

I'd like to see more houses available, such as Sweetwaters Cascades please @ZOS_Kevin