Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question about gifting tickets for crown crates promotion

SeaGtGruff
SeaGtGruff
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm hoping someone who plays on two servers knows the answer to this.

If I gift 5 tickets to someone during the promotion, are the Crown Crates that I'll get later going to be just on the one server?

If that is so (and I expect it likely is), does that mean I can gift 5 tickets on the other server as well and get Crown Crates there, or is the "oncer per account" stipulation true for the account as a whole and not per account per server?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 2, 2023 6:29PM
I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will work only on server where you gifted tickets.
    So if you will gift it on NA, on NA you will get crates.

But wishing you luck because on last event when we could gift tickets for crates some guild mates got crates immediately on advertised date, me and wife we had to contact support... what didn't recognized gifted four crates on eu and one promotion crate on na server so we had a problem to even get the crates! and some guild mates even DIDN'T GET any crates even when they contacted support, support said everything is alright and crates nowhere.
    Edited by davidtk on January 2, 2023 9:52AM
    Really sorry for my english
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Everything related to CS its per server.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post