The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

CP1500 real tank + random 2 fake DPS + random 1 fake healer in normal Earthen Root Enclave

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭
CP1500 real tank + random 2 fake DPS + random 1 fake healer in normal Earthen Root Enclave
(CP1K fake DPS, CP70 fake DPS, CP1K fake healer)

One day, I saw unbelievable thing in Earthen Root Enclave normal running.

>Tank deal maximum damage.
>Tank deal maximum self healing
>Tank deal maximum self protection
>Tank deal maximum taunt amount and did perfect crowd control.
>Tank become ultimate solo survivor, and everyone die many many many many.....times
even with perfect taunt control and reviving work so many times.

>And....Tank suffer maximum longest boss combat I've ever seen.

Well....90% decent tank player will do rage quit at the first boss...except me.
I know ESO is casual game, but this is insane. What kind of MMO is this? It's a almost solo dungeon. :/

ESO really needs improved tutorial for the group mission and character building.
Or, need damage buff effect for miserable solo tank player (+10K damage?) :D
My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • RealLoveBVB
    RealLoveBVB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *pats on shoulder*
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *pats on shoulder*

Damage is smaller than real tank...Keep standing on AoE...Doesn't have self healing
    ...No tactics...Just glass mini pistol build with no combat tactics.
    And Healer??? What is healer? (LoL)

Tank kill everything by solo........(T_T);

Please make "decent tutorial" for those nonsense players. I beg...
    My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
    I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
    But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • Xelyum
    Xelyum
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, I remember doing a vet Arx Corinium run for a pledge as tank. People kept standing in every aoe, they dealt little to no damage and died on rez. Ended up killing the boss solo because it took less time than reviving everyone all over and seeing them stand in THE BIG RED ZONE.
  • Diminish
    Diminish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forgot your "tl;dr: I'm so good. I'm the best. Everyone else is just bad. ZOS, your tutorial is trash."

I find it hard to believe you did the most damage in the group with only ~10k dps. I feel like there may be other "inconsistencies" in your story. By the obvious language barrier, I also doubt you took the time utilize your vastly superior knowledge to explain anything to your group.
    Edited by Diminish on February 7, 2023 9:24PM
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think the OP is trying to boast, because from a tank PoV this type of runs are extremely tedious, and they do happen a lot in the group finder. I've routinely done more damage with my tank or healer than dd's in random groups, because a lot of the time it's players with no build or rotation (to be fair, everything in the overland dies so easily, it's understandable why players don't even have to think about damage, so when they jump into dungeons, they can't contribute a lot as a result). However, random pugs are random pugs, and you have to go in fully prepared to solo it, if not, then better run with premades. Also, as a general rule, it's better to go in with a dd character that has a taunt than a full tank spec, because then you can do more damage if it's a low damage group.