The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Custom Build Winter Wonderland

Javalinchen35
Javalinchen35
✭✭✭✭
Dear friends, it was a disaster. I don't mean that for fun this time^^ The video was completely finished and saved on share Factory. I wanted to do the final check this afternoon....and what can I say... It was gone. Simply gone... All the data, not just the video, but all the stored music files, all gone. I've now completely remade this video in the last few hours. I'm completely through 🤣🤪😩 Of course I'm aware that you all have other things on your mind so shortly before Christmas Eve, but I ask you to do it anyway... watch it you, with a nice cup of coffee, tea or mulled wine. There is so much heart and soul in it and maybe it will slow down the whole holiday stress a little. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr5Dq4upMEM&t=3s

Edited by Javalinchen35 on December 23, 2022 4:52PM
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow - that's outstanding! So beautifully done.... I'm sorry you had to recreate it, but glad you did to share with us!

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Another lovely custom build, and one specially for the holidays!

Thanks for sharing!
    :)
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a lovely and serene home!
  • Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for sharing! i can appreciate the frustration and horror losing saved footage and movies that you work so hard on. i'm very sorry it happened to you!

This is a lovely property/home.
    Lady Kat, from the Cheshire Cats.Interested in HEAVY RP? IC at -all- times? https://thecheshirecatseso.proboards.com/#CheshireCats_RPnow
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Absolutely stunning. Thanks for sharing :)
  • Javalinchen35
    Javalinchen35
    ✭✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »
    Wow - that's outstanding! So beautifully done.... I'm sorry you had to recreate it, but glad you did to share with us!

Thank you so much <3
  • Javalinchen35
    Javalinchen35
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hotdog_23 wrote: »

Thx a lot <3
  • Javalinchen35
    Javalinchen35
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hotdog_23 wrote: »

Thank you <3
  • Javalinchen35
    Javalinchen35
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for sharing! i can appreciate the frustration and horror losing saved footage and movies that you work so hard on. i'm very sorry it happened to you!

This is a lovely property/home.

Thank you for your compassion <3
  • Javalinchen35
    Javalinchen35
    ✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »

Thank you <3
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really liked the contrast of the dark, frosty and sort of magical-feel exteriors with the cozy, warm, and domestic interiors, it was very well done, and it would be awesome to walk those grounds and get lost in nature a bit and then get inside for warmth and a hearty meal. Thank you very much for sharing, and Happy New Life!
  • Marcusorion1
    Marcusorion1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lovely work, thanks for re-creating and sharing :)

Question, if you don't mind, that cabinet/hutch with the plates,mugs etc...is that cobbled from 2 pieces ? ( can't seem to find it listed at eso fashion )
  • Javalinchen35
    Javalinchen35
    ✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »

Thank you <3
    Lovely work, thanks for re-creating and sharing :)

Question, if you don't mind, that cabinet/hutch with the plates,mugs etc...is that cobbled from 2 pieces ? ( can't seem to find it listed at eso fashion )

Thank you,yes i took this both items https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/solitude-display-shelf-noble/ https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/vampiric-cabinet-wall/
  • Javalinchen35
    Javalinchen35
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    I really liked the contrast of the dark, frosty and sort of magical-feel exteriors with the cozy, warm, and domestic interiors, it was very well done, and it would be awesome to walk those grounds and get lost in nature a bit and then get inside for warmth and a hearty meal. Thank you very much for sharing, and Happy New Life!
    I like this Snow,at this House so much =)
    Edited by Javalinchen35 on January 1, 2023 9:17PM
  • Javalinchen35
    Javalinchen35
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »

A heartfelt thank you <3
  • LadyAzura
    LadyAzura
    ✭✭✭
    This is absolutely beautiful and so creative, love it!!