The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Show off your Bosmer!

• Nic727
    Nic727
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some amazing Bosmer here. I may consider changing my character back to a Bosmer again. I had one, but I didn’t like how armors looked awkward on my character. Too small and shrinked.
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Stam Bosmer Warden.

ye1vz41jlntn.png

My Stam Bosmer NB, one of my oldest characters created on day one of eso. (And is my main character really.)

o8nkf1cwgiv5.png

(Yes, I know they are both wearing the same hats. lol)
    Edited by BlueRaven on December 24, 2022 2:35PM
  • MisterGibs
    MisterGibs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the new green eyes and wanted to find a nice place to take a screenshot, liked the way this came out.
    g9dcxlnxbxsn.jpg

And masked
    u4eernt4nrey.jpg
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    8b5swu8j63yo.png

Here is a probably not very clear picture of my Bosmer Warden! I can grab a more zoomed in screenshot if people want to see.
    ESO was a huge glow-up for Bosmer. Not only in appearance, but also lore, identity and even their accents!

Edit: this is an older pic, she does not have her tattoos or new earrings.
    Edited by LukosCreyden on December 27, 2022 9:13AM
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My bosmer in Rimmen by the wayshrine. Apologies for the unoriginal attire, I haven't gotten into the outfit creation, and so she's wearing the nereid seafoam raiment (costume).

20221228-vytareth-in-rimmen-2.jpg
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • ItsTheKaiser
    ItsTheKaiser
    ✭✭
    hxr24ytfp3sh.jpeg

Andriel, my day 1 launch main.
  • ThelerisTelvanni
    ThelerisTelvanni
    ✭✭✭
    Well here is my Bosmer:
    qgsna4ekqy98.png
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To eat or not to eat, that, is the question.

My traditional, Valenwood born and Green Pact following bosmer. Tried give her a Green Pact friendly look that looked bosmer but also looked well made and more intricate. I'm quite frustrated at the lack of original and nice bosmer styles that shows their creative and experienced leatherwork.
    4jdBvkx.png

From one type to the opposite. My Reach born bosmer who's a follower of Hircine and is a werebeast. Knows very little of Valenwood and its culture and norms besides what he learned when visiting it once some decades ago. It was a brief visit.
    uJnPT2G.png
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!