Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Seal of Three Quest - Defeat Maulborn Priest Sathram

Zephyr01
Zephyr01
✭✭
I noticed that this Question has been asked for PC players last year but now I'm having the same trouble. Was it bugged? If so it needs fixing again.

I'm supposed to 'Defeat Maulborn Priest Sathram' in the Tribunal Temple at Mournhold. However, all is not going according to plan.

I'm supposed to deactivate the Relics (in the order in which I did the challenges), but once I've buffed up my Stamina and run around like a greyhound deactivating the Relics there's only a fraction of a second to attack - thank heaven I have a bow because I certainly don't have time to run up to him. However, he doesn't have a Health Bar, so even if do manage to get an arrow away it doesn't matter. I read that one of the other players used 'Swallow Soul' (or a smiliar attack) that sucks an enemy's health, but because he has no Health Bar, and therefore my Attack Bar doesn't activate, I'm unable to use that Skill - or ANY Skill for that matter.

So yeah, what's up with this Quest? Does it belong here or should I put it under Support?
Edited by Zephyr01 on September 2, 2015 11:10AM
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm stuck on the same quest
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The correct order is Alm Si Vi, and that may not be the order in which you did the challenges. Your symptoms match using the wrong order.