The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How long do you wait for dps replacements for dungeon queue?

FeedbackOnly
FeedbackOnly
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
1 min?
5 mins
10 mins
20 mins?

Do they ever show up?
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think I’ve gotten a replacement maybe twice. Usually group falls apart or someone pulls in a fill.

Edit: Also, in cases where there was a replacement from the queue… it was around or during the last boss… after doing the rest of the dungeon with 3 people.
    Edited by Soarora on November 29, 2022 5:06PM
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if its a normal dungeon i dont wait, i just keep going, since i have maxed out companions to fill group need, and capable of soloing the dungeon on normal lol

if its vet though thats a different story and i would think look for a fill if its a dlc dungeon, depending on your group you could get away with continuing in non dlc
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I typically just keep going. If it looks like we won't be able to complete without a replacement, I'll check with friends or guildmates. I will not wait around inside a dungeon for a replacement. I'll just move onto other things.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I typically just keep going. If it looks like we won't be able to complete without a replacement, I'll check with friends or guildmates. I will not wait around inside a dungeon for a replacement. I'll just move onto other things.

So it's longer then 5 mins as you would need to ask guildmates?
  • Molydeus
    Molydeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I break out my companion when we lose someone, and just keep going most of the time. Only vet DLC dungeons are nearly impossible without a tank or healer, most dungeons can be done with companions.
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DPS, I just keep going through the dungeon. If they get in before the next required boss great, if not oh well.
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My problem is on my alt account it's vanillas so no companions and there's always one *** who ragequits or some poor sod who gets kicked from the game and no one from a guild is on.

Low level running a pug is super painful. Why are people such ***? One jerk was calling everyone crap when we were like lvl 30 and he was cp1100. He should have been able to solo it and drag us along, so I don't think it was us that was crap...
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • Kusto
    Kusto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The queue system has been borked for a long time. If someone leaves/gets kicked, then its usually 3 man to the end or group disbands. Even when its the dps and its the pledge during primetime.
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's a tank, most of the time we finish the dungeon before a replacement shows up. If it's a DLC that you really need a tank for I give it until the next boss just in case replacement RNG is with me, but usually, it ends up with me leaving. I mostly play healer but if on my DPS and we need a replacement healer that doesn't take all that long. Five minutes maybe? We don't wait for a healer just slot a heal and move on if one doesn't show up.

DPS again is about 5 minutes and we don't wait.

Recently though I was in a DLC dungeon as healer and both DPS left. The tank and I waited about 20 minutes and when none showed up we both just left. That was weird though... I have no idea how the dungeon finder is supposed to work, but if I wrote it I was prioritize finding replacements over new groups, but I don't think it works that way...
    PS5/NA
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Use companion and keep on rolling.

Stay safe :)