Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Need Crow and Alfiq versions of new assistants

SickleCider
SickleCider
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I know many people (including myself) who have no intention of acquiring the new assistants until they can complete their sets. Free ideas: a Crow ragpicker that salvages the shiny buttons and clasps and an Alfiq who thinks playing with the thread is beneath her but also she can't help it.
✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got the decon assistant because its just too useful, wont get another though unless they come out with a factotum version

still is kind of annoying that they wont give you a reduced cost if you already bought one since its basically a reskin at that point for the same functionality (or let you trade in an existing one)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This one just wants Feze to repair his armour :'(
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the crow and Alfiq ideas. I keep forgetting about the factotums. They do look cool though
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    i want crows
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would buy if they release the new assistants (armory and decon) as alfiqs.
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
  • This_0ne
    This_0ne
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think you are too obsessed with alfiqs. I wouldn't mind senche-raht or dagi assistants.
  • BulletMagnetX
    BulletMagnetX
    ✭✭✭
    Werecrocodile assistant when?
    Molag's balls!
  • FelisCatus
    FelisCatus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More khajiit alfiqs please
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love an alfiq or a handsome elf for an armory assistant. I can’t see myself using a decon assistant since I have one characters with the CP perk as well as all the skill points who decons everything while all my other characters sell or bank their loot.
  • KitsuneShoujo
    KitsuneShoujo
    ✭✭✭
    I was disappointed there was no alfiq decon assistant.
  • harvey07
    harvey07
    ✭✭✭
    that is the only reason i have not purchased any other assistants besides my crows.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    harvey07 wrote: »
    that is the only reason i have not purchased any other assistants besides my crows.

Same. I'm ride or die on the crows.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨