The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Light Armor slight Rework

MurkyWetWolf198
MurkyWetWolf198
✭✭✭
I know healing is too strong in PvP these days, and I've made posts about that already, but can we please change the Light Armor passive that give's spell Resist to instead give healing done? Like, Most healing sets in the game are light armor yet medium armor gives stronger heals. It's completely backwards. And resistances are a lot less effective than healing power in current meta, so Light armor's been getting *** on in Cyro for ages now
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos goofed at launch by having three armor types. Should have been two, heavy and light. Both should have nothing to do with skill cost reduction or regens, have nothing to do with potential damage output, and only have to do with how your character defends.

Does he block alot? Or just want to outright mitigate damage? Heavy armor. You outright mitigate all damage more, be able to block more, but be slightly slower moving and not be able to sprint as long or dodge roll as much

Does she sneak alot? Sprint more? Dodge roll? Light armor. You'll be able to dodge roll much more, sprint faster and longer and move over all slightly faster, while having zero extra mitigation passives.

Every set should also drop in both weights. Your cost reductions and recoveries now come from other means, whether it be champion system, heavy attacks or class passives. The damage bonuses are now simply lost and unrecoverable
  • Nihilr
    Nihilr
    ✭✭✭
    Baconlad wrote: »
    Zos goofed at launch by having three armor types. Should have been two, heavy and light. Both should have nothing to do with skill cost reduction or regens, have nothing to do with potential damage output, and only have to do with how your character defends.

They even included Skyrims' "mage-armor" by applying damage shields to this game, and it's funny because Skyrim's light armor is ESO's medium armor, and ESO's light armor is just "clothing" which Skyrim gave 0 armor to, because "Mage Armor"/Damage-shields were more effective if not wearing any gear with a defensive rating.
  • Sparxlost
    Sparxlost
    ✭✭✭
    agreed..

• Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah and damage shields are hot garbage. By toon busts through them as if they weren't even there. I LOVE fighting sorcs, they sit there at 15% health mindlessly casting shields while my radiant destruction deletes the shields as they are cast