The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Campaign Names

KiltMaster
KiltMaster
✭✭✭✭
Do you think they're ever going to change the campaign names? I thought they were in a pattern of changing them with each new chapter. The one I remember is "Kalgrontiid" from the Elsweyr dragons stuff before they came out with the current ones.

I think it'd be cool to see if they change it and what they'd change it to for High Isle.
PC/NA
GM of "Kilts for Sale"
Ebonheart Pact
He/Him
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all of the current campaign names havent been updated since greymoor (grey host, ravenwatch, blackreach, etc all greymoor related)

there was no campaign name updates for blackwood, so its possible they just arent bothering anymore lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Iriidius
    Iriidius
    ✭✭✭
    They should have replaced all campaigns with new ones in blackwood/high isle, the current ones are very unbalanced, especially blackreach. They should make it unclear which old campaign got replaced by which new campaign to mix the playerbase. After previous renames it was always obvious which new campaign replaced which old one and the same players would play there. Vivec>kaslgrontid>grey host, Sotha Sil>baalokdan>ravenwatch, Kyne>Yolnakriin>Icecap, Shor>yolnakrin>Blackreach.
    Edited by Iriidius on July 4, 2022 5:03PM
  • WaywardArgonian
    WaywardArgonian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The current ones are fine. I didn't remember the dragon-themed ones after a year of playing so at least there's that.
    PC/EU altaholic | Smallscale & ballgroup healer | Former Empanada of Ravenwatch | @ degonyte in-game | Nibani Ilath-Pal (AD Nightblade) - AvA rank 50 | Jehanne Teymour (AD Sorcerer) - AvA rank 50 | Niria Ilath-Pal (AD Templar) - AvA rank 50
  • Fruity_Ninja
    Fruity_Ninja
    ✭✭✭
    They should bring back the OG names from 2014, and leave them as that!
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bring back Scourge
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring back Azuras Star please. Thank you
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all