The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is Zuqoth bugged, or is it just the preview?

alternatelder
alternatelder
✭✭✭✭✭
When you preview this assistant, she appears the same time as the portal pops in, then she steps through, like it's delayed. Is she like this when you call her, or does she appear to actually step through a portal rather than pretend?

Gif for reference: eGe8bdl.gif
Edited by alternatelder on December 23, 2022 2:55AM
  • Pelanora
    Pelanora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea that's some bad quality control. That would annoy me no end, if that's how it always looks.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pelanora wrote: »
    Yea that's some bad quality control. That would annoy me no end, if that's how it always looks.

The whole assisstant is bad quality control. It's not even a Golden Saint, it's a nord cosplaying a Golden Saint.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • alternatelder
    alternatelder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pelanora wrote: »

The whole assisstant is bad quality control. It's not even a Golden Saint, it's a nord cosplaying a Golden Saint.

I didn't even look closely at their armor, just random pieces (some BG armor gauntlets, Silken Ring chest) it really is just a cosplaying NPC. :D
    Glad I saved my money. Maybe I'll buy the Orc, wait for the next model.
    Edited by alternatelder on December 28, 2022 3:06AM