Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Tree, Seasons of Y’ffre

Araneae6537
Araneae6537
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Would someone who has this tree please post images of it placed in a property, including images of how the branches look in each season? Especially in summer, it looked to me like the branches and leaves might be a bit low resolution, but it is difficult to tell without being able to zoom in on the preview.
  • Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By the way I have a question! Does this tree sets the Season for the whole estate or does it simply have 4 forms that have no impact on the rest?

If not, seeing how the Hourglass works, it would have been neat to get some item to set the season up.
    TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
    Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50 ;
    Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50 ;
    Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50 ;
    Antarius Scorpio - impérial chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50 ;
    Azothos Sadras - elfe noir sorcier 50 ;
    Celestras - haut-elfe sorcier 50 ;
    Diluviatar - elfe des mers sorcier 50 ;
    Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50 ;
    Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50 ;
    Jendaya al-Gilane - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Sabbathnazar Ullikummi - elfe noir chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Selvaryn Virotès - elfe noire lame noire 50 ;
    Tahajmi - khajiit sorcière 50 ;
    Telernil - haut-elfe templier 50 ;
    Zadzadak - gobelin nécromancien 50 ;
    Zandoga - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By the way I have a question! Does this tree sets the Season for the whole estate or does it simply have 4 forms that have no impact on the rest?

If not, seeing how the Hourglass works, it would have been neat to get some item to set the season up.

It’s a single large tree that you can toggle between the four seasons. The particle effects are local (petals, leaves, or snow falling from the branches) and it does not impact any other furnishing nor the weather in a house.

Since most items have a single form I don’t think it would be possible to effect all — not without adding adding particle effects and even mesh to many objects. It would be awesome if there was a way to toggle the general weather of a property, including adding a snowfall. :)
    Edited by Araneae6537 on December 25, 2022 4:59AM
  • Leighlaa
    Leighlaa
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA @Changuita --- Grand Psijic Villa.... down the steps to the right. Go check it out! (you may need EHT or Housing Hub though to visit, I don't have my code)
  • Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s a single large tree that you can toggle between the four seasons. The particle effects are local (petals, leaves, or snow falling from the branches) and it does not impact any other furnishing nor the weather in a house.

Since most items have a single form I don’t think it would be possible, to effect all, not without adding adding particle effects and even mesh to many objects. It would be awesome if there was a way to toggle the general weather of a property, including adding a snowfall. :)

I use EHT (addon) to get particle effects like snow fall or cinder fall so it is technically possible, sadly not in the base game yet
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it just a single tree? Like I can’t put one in each of my homes (like a collectible?)
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it just a single tree? Like I can’t put one in each of my homes (like a collectible?)

Yep, a single tree. It’s a regular furnishing in the Conservatory category, not a collectible.

Edit: Thank you for the correction, @spartaxoxo — it is a special furnishing rather than traditional, still not a collectible though.
    Edited by Araneae6537 on December 27, 2022 5:16AM
  • Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol no regret in not buying it then. That price is ludicrous
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing that is nice about the tree is that it's a special furnishing. This means it goes against in a different category to traditional furnishing. You can have 10 special furnishings and there are very few of them in the game.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    One thing that is nice about the tree is that it's a special furnishing. This means it goes against in a different category to traditional furnishing. You can have 10 special furnishings and there are very few of them in the game.

Oh it is? Thank you for the correction! I had thought I’d seen it listed as traditional conservatory on one of the sites cataloging ESO furnishings.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »

Oh it is? Thank you for the correction! I had thought I’d seen it listed as traditional conservatory on one of the sites cataloging ESO furnishings.

Yup. I actually found this distinction to be very helpful in a house I am currently working on. I wanted to make a small magical area for Druids to meditate and understand nature. But, I am nearly out of space and also still need a couple of eggs for my gryphon nest. So, I used this tree and a orb of Meridia for two of the items. It looks very tree magicky 🌴 and still allows me my eggs. LOL
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's a nice looking tree, but it's a bit too pricey for a single furnishing. Hard pass for me, but thank you to everyone for the information!
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have bought it 6 times (3 accounts, both PC megaservers). But - and it's a big one - the spring is too flat a pink, and the price is ridiculous for something you can only use in one house.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....