The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

So I started a necromancer. Then another necromancer almost immediately.

CyberEagle1989
CyberEagle1989
Soul Shriven
One's a Breton, the other's an Imperial. I'm just not sure which one'll serve me better in the long run! Would really appreciate some input.
  • Mesite
    Mesite
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll start by saying that I don't monitor my DPS much. I use a Breton necromancer for healing, although I recently fixed up a warden to heal because I read on the forums that wardens were better for healing in end game, but I prefer my necro and don't do end game atm. I use my Imperial necro as my main (stamina) for questing etc but I'm working on his tanking skills as evidently Imperial passives are good for tanking.
    I read that the magicka necro was better for DPS so I was going to use the armoury to set him up with DPS gear too. Breton gives a few percent less DPS than an Altmer but can't remember where I read it.