The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

I'm at a loss with Cyrodiil Performance

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pink_E_808 wrote: »
    I'm so on the fence about quitting. Half of me says it makes sense to move on for a while and the other half is stubborn and wants to keep playing, especially considering the money and (many, many) hours I've put in over the years. Like I said in another comment, I'm thankful for housing, at least, I've got lots of decorating ideas, lol. As far as PvP is concerned, I'll keep my fingers crossed that they can and will fix it, but I'm not holding my breath.

Also, Hi @wazzz56!! ❤️

sorry, i am not wazzz, but i am a fan of his though too...wazzz was the one who convinced me you could have a blast healing in cyro...he had this video of some wild lizard guy flag fighting inside a keep and not letting any allies die anywhere in his vicinity...it was funny, nothing more annoying than some healbot in the background stopping you from killing folks...

my perspective is that with a whole bunch of toons geared and ready for pvp, across 2 servers, plenty of coin, youngest builds being two necromancers, the rest up to seven years old - there is no way i am giving away my stuff or deleting my toons...

who knows, maybe some day they'll actually improve game performance in cyrodiil...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • BlakMarket
    BlakMarket
    ✭✭✭✭
    Even PC/NA is starting to feel pre server upgrade. Cant even heal yourself. Starting to get very sad about how much time/money I've invested into this game for for it all to go downhill so fast.
  • xFocused
    xFocused
    ✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    ah, I see you are painted red there @xFocused ...was gonna talk a little smack and let you know i hope to run in to you out there, but sadly though, even 1 v 1's have performance issues a lot of times...

actually, 1 v 1's are not very easy to resolve at the moment, nobody is actually where they appear to be on the screen...it's really hard to hit folks with single target attacks...even the bow is missing stuff - literally i can just move a bit and watch arrows fly by me...

sorry, i'm not really where you think i am...
    xFocused wrote: »
    Here's how Cyrodill looks after the last update on the PS4/5 NA Server in GH. More rubberbanding, glitching, players freezing....Still unplayable
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJQeoMFlmW8&ab_channel=STAYxFOCUSED

even sadder, that looks perfectly normal/typical...

ugh...makes me long for the days of invisible walls and not being able to use the transitus system, or always being stuck in combat - oh wait, that one never went away :p

just to spite myself, i'm gonna play tonight...

Lol it took me way too long to get back to you, but all good, lol. Even though Cyro is having issues daily I'm also logging in and still trying to make it work. Some nights are definitely better than others
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ah, it's stay focused...i did see you, i think it was like bleakers or something...i was up on the second floor pouring oil and saw your name: "stay focused" moving around below, remembered your name here had focus in it...

it's nice to see with only a few days left in the campaign each alliance is within a couple of thousand points of each other...it should be an exciting finish :)
    Edited by geonsocal on December 23, 2022 6:32AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place