Maintenance for the week of March 27:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 27, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 28, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 28, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Attunable Station Sets Solution! MAJOR UPGRADE!
Edited by King_Jude on December 20, 2022 8:37AM
Super Crafting Set Stations
ConceptHow this should be implemented
- Make the super stations cost 1000 writs a set, which would be 4000 writs for the whole set, also they would be tradeable like attunable stations, but once a player binds attunable stations to themselves, they become bound just like attunable stations do when they're attuned to a specific set.
- When a player uses the super station and they become bound to the player who used it. The super Stations should also be part of the player's collections. This way, a player can add the super sets to any one of their player owned houses, so that players can make any house a player owns as a guild hall without having to take out and move extra furnishings.
- This would be optional of course as the people who still wants to see countless rows of tables, but for the people who actually want to take up less space, the new merging tables would allow a player to bring attunable sets to merge with it, and unlock the set on the list until the player has the full list completed. This way, the community wouldn't even have the need to use regular tables or attunable stations anymore as this concept would be a massive upgrade. The super stations would have it all, also this would not take away from needing to purchase the attunable stations, as players still would need the collected attunable stations to merge it to the super stations.
- How the super stations could be implemented would be similar to research without the wait time, when a player uses the super station sets, it has a list of all the sets that the owner of the house has collected, gold, white, and grayed out depending on what was learned, could be learned, and not learned. If the player has the attunable station in their inventory of a set that wasn't collected into the super set, they could select that set on the list, and select learn, and it automatically removed the attunable set from their inventory and adds it to their super set stations. The same concept as it is research but without the wait time, also everyone can still use the super station of the house owner of what they collected, not about what the individual player has collected. So the guild hall is still based off what the owner of the house has collected giving everyone access to it like how attunable stations work now.
- Thus as of 12/20/2022, there is a total of 74 Attunable Sets which equates to 294 stations. The feature change would reduce the current total of 294 stations, down to just 4 stations. Players who own guild halls would have 294 spaces cleared for pure decoration! As new sets enter the game, the number of sets would only continue to increase, however the feature change would put an end to the space dilemma.
- This eliminates the fact that there's so many attunable's, that it exceeds the limit to group them all to one parent instead of making additional parents.
- A unique amazing design for the new Attunable Super Set stations would be great, in addition to having those stations glow constantly showing off how unique the sets are making the sets standout completely.