The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Low Level Looking for Guild

TE5LA
TE5LA
✭✭✭
Even though a guild who would have me as a member may not be desirable, nevertheless, I am looking for one :)

I am level 11 Breton.
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What kind of guild are you looking for? Have you tried guild finder? Most social guilds would take you regardless. Trial not so much unless you were a transplant from another server like PC to Xbox for example and had to start over but knew the game already.
  • TE5LA
    TE5LA
    ✭✭✭
    What kind of guild are you looking for? Have you tried guild finder? Most social guilds would take you regardless. Trial not so much unless you were a transplant from another server like PC to Xbox for example and had to start over but knew the game already.

Just something casual with the hope of finding people to run with.