The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Auto-open Siegemaster Reward Coffer

robertlabrie
robertlabrie
✭✭✭
Anyone know an addon that will open these automatically? Tying the 20hr cool-down on the merit to opening the box instead of getting the box was really weak and I'm tired of checking my inventory and finding one unopened.

Thanks
Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 16, 2022 11:05AM
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i know there are addons which can auto open containers, but i do not know if they are only "upon receival of container" or hitting a button to "open all in inventory" as ive not used the addons themselves
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • robertlabrie
    robertlabrie
    ✭✭✭
    Closing the loop on this one. Googled harder. Found "Unboxer" does exactly what it advertises. Good settings, no magic.