The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread, "Give to Receive During the New Life Festival & Get Free Crown Crates"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
utpmrvmkphfk.png
This is the official discussion thread for, "Give to Receive During the New Life Festival & Get Free Crown Crates"

"You can receive four free Crown Crates when you gift Event Tickets during the New Life Festival in-game event."
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on January 4, 2023 3:43PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin

Can you do this more then once? i.e if I gift 10 tickets will I get 8 crates?
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FluffWit wrote: »
    @ZOS_Kevin

Can you do this more then once? i.e if I gift 10 tickets will I get 8 crates?

I believe that in past seasons it was only once per account.
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings. I've not received my free Crown Crates and have gifted at least 5 event tickets during the New Life festival.
    On the website it states that "The Crown Crate delivery will occur by January 31, 2023".

So since we are that date today, I'm asking for help. Thank you for your time and hoping to find a solution.
    Edited by Sylianwe on February 1, 2023 3:20PM
    The mind is a walled garden, even death can not touch the flowers blooming there 🌹
  • Nilandia
    Nilandia
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed, I also seem not to have received my crown crates, though I'm sure I sent the event tickets.
  • Adaarye
    Adaarye
    ✭✭✭
    Not intentionally necro posting but nor have I. I haven't received any from drops for the last two months either.
  • BardokRedSnow
    BardokRedSnow
    ✭✭✭
    There's a bit of irony here when gifting crates is still not available but we're talking about gifting tickets to receive crates.