The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Cant Log In.

watts320
watts320
✭✭✭
I cant seem to log in to the EU server, When I get to the login screen, I have at the bottom Cant retrieve announcements. Then Login failed. Not sure if anyone else has this issue, has people on a twitch stream can log in and my partner can log in to.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 13, 2023 2:09PM
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Platform?
  • watts320
    watts320
    ✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    Platform?

Sorry yeah.

PC EU
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can login, but I've been booted from the server several times allready. I guess it's high traffic and load since the event started.
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • watts320
    watts320
    ✭✭✭
    The announcements actually show when I switch to NA, but once I switch back to EU. No announcements. Guess it is high server load.
  • Four_Fingers
    Four_Fingers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, more than 4 people. :D
    Buttons not working after wayshrine use is getting old as well.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was playing on PC EU earlier (and PC NA afterwards) without any issue logging in or lag once in, although the event zones were massively crowded. First few hours of the event, I guess! It'll settle down.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you've not done so, we recommend the connection troubleshooting linked below as a starting point for fixing this login error.

Connection Troubleshooting - Technical Support - The Elder Scrolls Online
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post