Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread, "Marvel at the Winners of the Taverns & Tales Holiday Art Contest!"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
lxd8fc5hqvox.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Marvel at the Winners of the Taverns & Tales Holiday Art Contest!"

"As always, we received a ton of incredible submissions from a host of extremely talented #ESOFam artists. Here’s the winners of this year’s holiday art contest!"
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on January 4, 2023 3:43PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Rebirthment
    Rebirthment
    ✭✭✭✭
    All of these were amazing honestly, and seeing Sotha sil's reaction was hilarious!

Also seeing alot of the recurring characters having a good time is so wholesome!
  • Myrnhiel
    Myrnhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to say that gelilin's picture (honorable mentions) is definitely my favorite.
    So heartwarming beautiful! <3
    Edited by Myrnhiel on December 15, 2022 5:40PM
  • Yumij
    Yumij
    Congrats all! Such amazing art pieces!
    I loved seeing all the entries <3

This does also lead me to a question however:

Today I looked at the online gallery of all qualifying art entries for the contest.
    I noticed my entry is not in the gallery and I don't understand why.
    I entered before the deadline and followed the rules and qualifications for entering.

Does this mean my entry wasn't received correctly or it didn't meet the qualifications somehow?
    I would really like to know what went wrong to prevent this from happening in the future.
    Could you please let me know what happened or where/who to ask @ZOS_GinaBruno?

Not to take away from the amazing creativity of course!
    I just don't know where else to ask this question.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Yumij could you send me a DM with your entry? I can check in with the team and follow up via DM.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great art, everyone!
  • Yumij
    Yumij
    Thank you @ZOS_Kevin!
    That would be great.

Unfortunately I don't see/have the option to send a DM, so I've send you a message on your wall.
    I think this has to do with my 'forum level', but am not sure how to level this up.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Yumij Yep, I see it. I'll check in with the team and see what happened here. I'll follow up via DM, since I should be able to follow up with you.
    Staff Post