Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Suggestion! Silver Hand and Dawnguard skill lines

chantz.williams5174ub17_ESO
Everyone here is either probably loving or hating vampires in pvp. There is no question that they need to be nerfed. Also some players are purists and hate both werewolves and vampires. It seems almost a little unfair to these players that those who choose not to be them don't get any other type of skill line or perks. Considering this I suggest 2 new guilds, The silver hand (for werewolf haters), and the Dawnguard (for vampire haters). The prerequisites for these skill lines would be that you cannot be a werewolf or vampire and no one player can be in both the silver hand and the Dawnguard at the same time. I do have to consider that we have the fighters guild which gives damage bonuses to these beings. These already existing skills can be change to exclude damage to vamps/werewolves to allow for these two new skill lines oooor for and easier deal the Passive skills that already exist can be morphed depending on the guild we choose to allow greater damage to vamps/werewolves. If these skill lines were allowed to exist, it would allow for many other entertaining possibilities, such as the the ability to hunt and kill player werewolves/vampires, (depending on the guild chosen), in your own faction, possibly with a cooldown or something to prevent massive slaughters. This would make purists group together and so to werewolves/vampires. Just a suggestion! feel free anyone to change or add to it. I really hope a GM sees this
  • ChampionSheWolf
    ChampionSheWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Really... you aren't keeping up are you? Vamps are already getting nerfed next patch. So really stop with the purist stuff. The Fighter's Guild already offers exactly what you want.
    Harbinger of The Black Wolves.
    Member of Grindstone.

Ebonheart Pact
    Tyra Ravenheim - Templar (newly rerolled)
  • oldkye
    oldkye
    ✭✭
    A. Wall of text turns most readers away on sight always break long points up with spaces.

B. Fighters guild already does this and from some of the skills like Dawnbreaker make it seem to be a early form or predecessor to the Dawnguard which well suppose to have formed in this era may not have been yet.

C. GM's are Game Masters this title is only used to reference the fact that they are in the game itself they are customer service staff members who's job is to aid the "in game" world they likely don't spend much time on the forum nor is that their job "Moderators" are the ones you mean but only "Developers" or "Devs" for short actually change the game they have their own section for suggestions.

D. Well vampire needs to be nerfed some, werewolf not so much and making the "hunters" stronger nerfs both at once, when they actually get a chance to balance the two then we can talk about expanding the "fighters guild" skill trees.
    Edited by oldkye on May 4, 2014 9:50AM
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mate , im all for adding extra lines for them , but what are they giving up?

Cause i get 50% vun fire and health regen problems , being a vampire.

WW gets their poison problems.

Both of us have to deal with the fighter guild skills also.

So tell me , what will be your weakness that will make up for all that?
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
  • oldkye
    oldkye
    ✭✭

Should give them a 50% weakness to werewolf attacks and vampire magic as well as make the tree itself just the fighters guild one with new animations lol then it's perfectly balanced and people can RP Dawnguard all day. (^.^)d
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    oldkye wrote: »

Should give them a 50% weakness to werewolf attacks and vampire magic as well as make the tree itself just the fighters guild one with new animations lol then it's perfectly balanced and people can RP Dawnguard all day. (^.^)d
    Um, giving the Dawnguard a weakness to vampire magic, small flaw in your logic there (no problem to werewolf attacks lorewise).
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule