The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Console player looking for pictures of zone maps with chest locations.

Lebkuchen
Lebkuchen
✭✭✭✭✭
I am having a hard time finding more than a few old "chest farming routes" online.

PC players have addons that can show them node locations and chests in game, but console players don't.

Years ago i learned 2 or 3 maps by heart. I could probably still draw you a map where all the chest locations are. I found them all by myself, running around for hundreds of hours, looking for the one chest that could give me a weapon with the right trades, or purple jewelry or whatever was selling for a lot of gold. But since the introduction of the transmutation system and the item set collection system this was not a good way to farm gold anymore. So i stopped farming and i don't want to waste so much time searching for chests by myself again.

I could buy the game for PC, install the addons and take a picture myself, but i don't have a gaming PC.

Is there a collection of maps somewhere, or do they only exist in the addons?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 12, 2022 5:28PM
  • JavaRen
    JavaRen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try UESPWIKI.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Lebkuchen
    Lebkuchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was fast. OK, i guess nobody will ever read it now :'(
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As well as UESP Wiki, you could also try farming humanoid trash mobs instead of chests, you may get more gold more quickly that way. Also, any other loot you pickup you could sell via a guild trader (you'd have to be a member of some guilds with trading posts, of course), because you'll get better prices than if you just sell to NPC merchants.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390