The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

New Life quests

stitchesofdooom
stitchesofdooom
✭✭✭✭
I've been doing these a few years now. I like the New Life quests, but I would like to see something new. What ever happened to that race around the top of the city wall quest?
I would like to see a few different ones this year, and not just more generative side radiants.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 18, 2022 7:38PM
Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
PCMR EU.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The one in Alik'r? Its still there, unless you are thinking of a storyline quest from Eastmarch where you race along the wall and solve murders or something.

But I agree, it would be nice to add some new quests just to keep it interesting
  • Carcamongus
    Carcamongus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They added an Imperial quest a few years ago and it became my favorite. It's nice to see the ghosts of memorable NPCs stop by. I do agree that more new additions could be nice. I say "could", because there's always the chance we get another annoying one, such as the fish for the Argonians quest...
    Imperial DK and Necro tank. PC/NA
    "Nothing is so bad that it can't get any worse." (Brazilian saying)
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They added an Imperial quest a few years ago and it became my favorite. It's nice to see the ghosts of memorable NPCs stop by. I do agree that more new additions could be nice. I say "could", because there's always the chance we get another annoying one, such as the fish for the Argonians quest...

They updated the quest last year to show additional people at the shrines, I wonder if this year they did the same thing.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Quests and Exploration section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post